Can i be unbanned?

Notifications
Clear all

Can i be unbanned?

Toast
(@toast)
New Member Customer

I was banned because i was stealing and then giving the people back there stuff i stole.

I feel like I should get unbanned because i spent my money on the server and i would not do it again.

The server i was banned from was Chernarus Roleplay.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198385883049/

Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2018 1:10 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hi Toast, you say ''I was banned because i was stealing and then giving the people back there stuff i stole.''  But this was only after I asked you to drop the stuff, and this process happened over and over again. I also heard from another staff member Dolan that you were doing the same yesterday, and despite multiple kicks from the server you still did it. You said to me that you were a troll so you knew full well what a nuisance you were being. I'm going to suggest a week ban for you, so you have 7 full days commencing from the 7/2/18 to think over your behaviour.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 1:13 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

toast..fitting name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 8:13 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Just because you spent money on the server doesn't mean you can break the rules? Not sure what that's got to do with anything (why support a server but then break it's rules). As D4 said, it seems you knew what you were doing. A week ban seems fair to me since it's clear you'd like to come back and play on the server again:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 4:18 pm
Share: