Boof Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Boof Ban Appeal

Boof
 Boof
(@boof)

Why i Was Ban- 1) Tpa killing- He was trying to get back into base to keep raiding. And he ask for a name so he can tp back in and i said my name. So he sent the tp and i killed him. He was the raider.

2) Kos- Killing people in the vicinity where people were raiding us "aka snipers on the hill." I am actually guilty of killing a few innocent people, but its hard to tell who's in the raid or not especially when they looting the bodies. 

Only time i kill people is when they attempt rob me and raid me. If they don't do those i'm your basic role player. I would rather be a merchant that killing people.

Why i should be unbanned and given a second chance? It is because i do enjoy playing on this server with all the modded buildings and items. I just want people to stop raiding us for no reason and constantly coming back. i just literally want to build a base and roleplay and own a shop in safezone. If given a second chance I would be a better and friendlier player where all can chat and play together.

Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2018 10:34 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Bro, Boof went Poof; LMAO

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2018 1:09 am
Share: