Banned please read

Notifications
Clear all

Banned please read

Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned I was Banned for KOS
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I feel like I should be unbanned cause It was one little kos and I'm still trying to get unbanned 2 weeks later cause I actually care or I wouldn't of tried sooooo hard to get unbanned and I just want to play on the server again.
-What server you were banned from Chernarus RP in-whitelisted one. So please reconsider.
-A link to your steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124074945/

Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2017 4:26 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

boi, kosing on chernaurus whitelisted is like the worst thing to do. If you couldnt abide the simple rules and rp i dont think you deserve to play, but I personally would give most people a second chance, so gl!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 10:31 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

"one little KOS"

What a great appeal filled with care and apology...

Clearly not suited for Whitelisted, denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 11:14 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Mazzy

-What happened/why you were banned I was Banned for KOS
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I feel like I should be unbanned cause It was one little kos and I'm still trying to get unbanned 2 weeks later cause I actually care or I wouldn't of tried sooooo hard to get unbanned and I just want to play on the server again.
-What server you were banned from Chernarus RP in-whitelisted one. So please reconsider.
-A link to your steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124074945/

One little KOS turns into people getting mad, and KOSing then the whole server starts going down and starts KOSing. One little kos does a lot of problems man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2017 3:35 pm
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Oh shit sorry I meant to put UN-whitelisted it wasn't the whitelisted server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2017 4:05 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

"one little KOS"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2017 11:09 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

"one little KOS"

hahaha legit :') :')

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2017 4:43 pm
Share: