Banned on Canada

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned on Canada

Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Hello my name is Obbs in game. Anyway I was banned on the Canada map. Ill admit I was really pissed off when this happened and it lead to me doing things that I shouldn't of done. John Norris banned me when I tpaed to some guy and eventually killed him. This guys name was 106comunnications. He was banned before on an account named Hitler. (This is his second account) So basically I was going to meet some new recruits for my village when out of the blue this guy kills me and the 4 other people that I was with. Now I dont have proof because I cant record and I know I should of reported him. Instead I want to say sorry for what I did. I did tpa to him and KOS him. I did this out of anger and Im truely sorry. I also would like to formally apologize to John Norris since I yelled at him a bunch in discord when all he was doing was his job. Your servers are simply like no other. Ive been playing for a month and I just want to say I do love the structure of your server. I am sorry for breaking the no KOS rule and I would love a second chance, honest it wont happen again. I even own a safezone shop on canada so I would truely like to get back. Anyways Im also sorry for writing so much, just needed to get my points across xD.

Link to Steam ID :  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311742978

PS. Sorry for more writing (Lots of sorrys in this but I mean them all), my friend also got banned and I feel really bad. He did not KOS and he was new. I got him into the mess by making him TPA to me for the loot from 106communications. He did nothing and Ill catch him up on all rules. If you would give us both a second chance. If this happens again, I know the results. His name is Dominator

Link to his Steam ID:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346169417

THANK YOU FOR READING PPs : Sorry for the typos if you catch one!

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2017 5:15 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You seem genuine enough, Thanks for acknowledging your mistakes:)

In future just do /report, even though I can imagine the frustration is too tempting not to take matters into your own hands,  itll avoid many situations like these:P

Accepted, unbanned:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2017 11:05 am
Share: