banned for stuff

Notifications
Clear all

banned for stuff

Reacter17
(@reacter17)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned kos x1 or x2
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance well i kind of spent money on this server and well want a second chance and i like playing on this server and well i have a group so yah i love this server so just thx for reading this if you do i love doing stuff on this server and just like it and the people on it i am not going to rop again because of this but thank you if you read this again bye and have a great time
-What server you were banned from chernours 
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/reactor17/

Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2018 5:44 pm
Reacter17
(@reacter17)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned kosx1 to kos x2 dont know really
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance so what happen was completely on accident i kossed those to people and one of the people pulls a inthica on me so then i killed him but his friend put his hands up but i sprayed with my viper and killed them both i am very sorry and would like to do other people good and now apart of the league chernorus and love the game and well i love doing this and the server and nylex

-What server you were banned from  chernorus 
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/reactor17/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2018 11:47 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Just because of spending money on these servers doesn't mean that it's a free pass around a ban. Give an actual valid reason for getting and unban, then staff might consider it. Though you gotta have a fucking good reason to get unbanned, since of the servers here does not tolerate KoS'ers.

This post was modified 6 years ago 2 times by Swug
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2018 8:54 am
Reacter17
(@reacter17)
Active Member Customer

so another reason is i have helped lots of people and to be honest i really dont think and a couple of my friends wont specify who think i should maybe be unbanned i have looked over the rules and now i know what i am doing and really do feel like i might or may be able to get a second chance and i really have read over the rules and know what i did wrong and i will not try to kill people and know that i am apart of the leauge of chernorus i am good and will not do anything to hurt anyone unless they hurt me and i know what i did wrong i just do not feel like a perm is to much but still i have learned my lesson and really do love this server and doing stuff on it thank you for reading this if you have and have a great day

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2018 7:12 pm
Share: