(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Thx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2017 11:11 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

At least 2 months. He knew he wasn't supposed to take that. I'm glad he confessed to his actions but what other option did he have? Everyone already knew what he had done 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 12:48 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Or maybe he shouldn't be unbanned. I honesty think the only reason he confessed was because everyone already knew what he did.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 12:52 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Or maybe he shouldn't be unbanned. I honesty think the only reason he confessed was because everyone already knew what he did.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2017 12:53 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: DolanDuck

Practically, statistics show that's the only reason we'd have the boldness to do that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 8:29 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Wow you'd have to be real bold to admit to breaking a rule on an unturned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 1:19 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

You two just love pissing on me don't you?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 4:17 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

lmao is that the white flag?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 7:54 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

lmao is that the white flag?

With a yellow stain? 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 8:58 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Yes we do love pissing on you. Being an idiot and stealing admin guns doesn't really make you someone we would want unbanned and back to what I said again the only reason you confessed was because everyone already knew what you did. You made this post so people would feel bad and try and get you unbanned 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:50 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Also getting mad because people have different opinions doesn't make us wanna unban you anymore then we did before 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:52 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Many of you suggested one week. One week is up. Here's my new appeal:  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/banned-from-canada/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 4:24 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Many of you suggested one week. One week is up. Here's my new appeal:  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/banned-from-canada/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 4:24 pm
the unturned gamer
(@the-unturned-gamer)
New Member Customer

hello i am one of kittfoonya's friends . kittfoonya is a very good person and a good friends of mine . i made this account just to let you all know that i feel sad that he did not get to see another day in canada+  and i hope that you can unban him . i have nothing else to say but please just unban him . DO IT JUST DO IT DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2017 12:28 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: the unturned gamer

hello i am one of kittfoonya's friends . kittfoonya is a very good person and a good friends of mine . i made this account just to let you all know that i feel sad that he did not get to see another day in canada+  and i hope that you can unban him . i have nothing else to say but please just unban him . DO IT JUST DO IT DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!!!!

Holy god damnit this is retarded, you have 2 posts, you are most likely an account Kittfonya made, I may have not played much for ages, but goddamnit do I remember you being an ass in the Safezone (The one in the bottom right corner) 

I am honestly suprised one would be so stupid to steal an admin guns, there's a reason there's fucking logs, you thought about it for a long time, and than did it. 

From my experiences with you, you are stupid and immature and getting rid of you was a favor for the rest.

This is just my opinion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2017 3:42 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: