Notifications
Clear all

The Saviors

Negan
(@negan)
Active Member Customer

Hello. I am Negan. You are also Negan. We are all Negan. 

First of all, here are the GROUND walls of being a savior.

Rules

• The Saviors never kill on sight. When a neutral / enemy is approached you must ROB them for some of there belongings. If they do not comply, give them a final ultimatum and kill them. Do Not loot all of their stuff, only take HALF.
  • The saviors are not friendly, however we can allow other bandits and mercenaries 
  •       The Saviors NEVER shoot first  

Application Format 

Name: Age: Mic: (Yes/No) Story: (What is your story exploring the wastes.) Background: (How & Why you decided to continue playing in the server) Reason: (Why you want to join) Questions: 1. Other accounts? List them if true - 2. Faction/Clan/Group history you have in STEVES - 3. How did you find us? - 4. What do you think we're looking for in Soldiers? - 5. What's your definition of Peace, Order, & Safety. - 6. Do you know how to communicate with non-fac members? - 7. Do you think we require you to be serious 24/7? - 8. Anything you would like to donate to the cause of the saviours? - 9. Show us what you look like in-game[Optional] - Its Required to show info on yourself here [Personality,tastes,etc]: - 10. You're Steam Profile Link[ This Is Required ]

Copy that
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 5:36 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I have seen you recently on game telling everyone who wants to join your group after it some peeps joined you and after they joined maybe a few minutes or so.. you guys had an incident regardless on what happened your "teammates" I supposed called you after that incident and you didn`t respond to them and just left them out of nowhere and now you're saying you will make a clan even you yourself can`t lead them properly and just abandoned them... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 6:52 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

You tried to kos us countless times, and denied being "negan" even when before you were telling everyone your "negan" lol. you also broke roleplay countless amounts of times, and when i attempted to break your leg in fear you shouted kos and threatened to ban us, not a very rp wise move is it..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 10:43 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Fin Richards

You tried to kos us countless times, and denied being "negan" even when before you were telling everyone your "negan" lol. you also broke roleplay countless amounts of times, and when i attempted to break your leg in fear you shouted kos and threatened to ban us, not a very rp wise move is it..

Agreed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 2:43 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

You ever heard of such a thing as creativity?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 5:02 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Hmmmm They Never Kos huh? Well You Tried To Kos  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zVACaldBFg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2017 10:47 pm
MrStealYoGirl
(@mrstealyogirl)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Dinobrock8971

Hmmmm They Never Kos huh? Well You Tried To Kos  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zVACaldBFg

As I've said many times salty boy I was robbing you, but my mic was off and i literally didn't realise it . Heck, i've probably got the recording somewhere what shows my mic buttong being pressed in if you're gunna be as salty to comment on all stuff. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 3:14 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

exactly what i wanted to say =]]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 8:02 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

welpo, rip group rules =]]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 8:03 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

As I've said many times salty boy I was robbing you, but my mic was off and i literally didn't realise it . Heck, i've probably got the recording somewhere what shows my mic buttong being pressed in if you're gunna be as salty to comment on all stuff. 

I can't even with this hypocrisy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2017 12:35 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen
Posted by: MrStealYoGirl

I can't even with this hypocrisy.

You saying I'm a hypocrite or he is a hypocrite?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2017 2:21 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

listen I'm not here to argue on the topic of kos but, like potion said this isn't at all a creative group you couldn't even come up with your own group name you stole it from a popular tv show

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 2:57 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: DolanDuck

listen I'm not here to argue on the topic of kos but, like potion said this isn't at all a creative group you couldn't even come up with your own group name you stole it from a popular tv show

He evens steals it from a Show/Comic I like.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 6:33 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Never knew about it :DD 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 8:08 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Enough with all this creativity and kos bullshit.

This is a clan forming thread, keep it that way. You want to discuss kos go back to KOS reports or talk to the staff team.

Creative or not, doesn't matter. A group is a group, be it justice league or Negan's saviors. I do not want any more further discussion on these topics.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 9:45 am
Share: