Notifications
Clear all

Situational Awareness [SA] #LFM

Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To All,

We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. I am looking for members.  The server I am currently playing on the most is the Overgrown3 roleplay server.

Post a paragraph on how you can add a enjoyable role-play experience to our group and your steam name and I will invite.

/R Viper

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2017 4:35 am
Tom
 Tom
(@cuzimweenie)

Hello Viper,

I am liking the idea of this group and I figured I should try and join it, I like working in a team and not just by myself, I believe being in a team and working as a team in servers like this can bring out the maximum roleplay experience and just having fun, I am friendly and fun (At least that's what people say about me, Don't wanna get a big head) and I love playing and roleplaying with others, I too play mostly on Overgrown 3 roleplay server and if this group is really what you say it is, Then I would be more then happy to join this team and of course roleplay and have fun with you, It would be awesome.

My steam profile -  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101436896/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2017 2:43 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To Tom,

Thank you for posting. I have sent an invite.

/R Viper

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2017 6:39 pm
Tom reacted
David Drevgarn
(@david-drevgarn)
New Member Customer

Hello, While i am new to the server i am NOT new to roleplay, as I have been roleplaying since around 2008 and love to do it. I think you should accept me because im more focused on role play and teamwork then most people you might encounter on other servers, as I have roleplayed on ArmA 3 life and such, Furthermore I am [albeit a bit mean when provoked] a nice and friendly person. and enjoy to play in groups rather then myself. my steam name is Wrathstheamazing.

/R David

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2017 3:27 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Thanks David. What is your steam profile link?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2017 12:01 am
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

Hey i am maggen i am special and i need to join your clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2017 4:35 pm
Share: