Clear all

Russian Task Force

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

The Group You Should Check Out:

RTF - Russian Task Force

Welcome to Our Back Story

Welcome, you looking for a clan, well we are here and if your interested we have a few spots you can try for.

We are a group from Russia and looking for members no matter your style, how this group came together, is just finding each other and working together as a team, we would appreciate the following. We squad up and loot together, no ditching, no man left behind, kinda group. We follow all rules and we are aiming for more of a crime style. Other than that we want a good force, AKA people who can PVP good, something people will be scared of. Whilst following rules. This group is mostly for fighting other groups and making enemies. See No, Fear No, no matter how stacked or powerful they are, even if you know your going to lose,  You Still Fight. If you follow or your play style fits this, join.

Added Bonuses

Self control over rules, not breaking them even if you are mad, following rules is key, not afraid to lose gear although not planning on it, trust worthy, courageous. Before you join, give us some reasons you think you should be able to join. Gear based on higher rank, RANKING SYSTEM 😛

Add me on Discord if interested:

diggydoggy#1652 

Topic starter Posted : 23/07/2017 11:19 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

cringy af, lmao.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2017 11:29 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Timothy

cringy af, lmao.

Yeah I know I was 8 when I made it, Im now 13 and more mature. lmao

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2017 7:49 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Also, please knock it off, I know, and so does everyone else that your just farming for post and not helping anything, or anyone. Why even post that. If you wouldn't like to join, then fuck off, its not meant for you. Stop acting childish, I don't care how cringy it is. No need to comment on my stuff anymore.

- diggydoggy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2017 8:00 am
Share: