Clear all

Whitelist Server

Bugballer27
(@bugballer27)

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Very fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

So I can enjoy realistic rp, and I want to have a challenge.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes indeed.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I do not have any RP experience, but I do have 1000 hours on unturned.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: It was 20 years ago when shit broke lose in the city of Baltimore. Scientist in a facility were working on a serum called Experiment X. The serum was not very stable and would sometimes cause the test monkeys to go out of control. One day the monkeys were giving a high dosage and they escaped killing most of the scientist. They escaped and they started to attack the citizens of Baltimore. While this was going on Timmy's family was watching the horrifying news on CNN. Timmy was a bold teen and was not afraid of the human seeking monkeys. Infact, he got he close friends together, and the drove into Baltimore, ready to kick some ass.

Silentkiller6782w

I  had 10 minutes to write this so hopefully that doesn't affect me to much.

PS: D4 IS GAY

Steam profile URL:

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2018 3:31 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Many things wrong here, 1. You have no past RP experience (can be okay) 2. You application is super short and you made up your own version of the apocalypse when there is a lore you have to go by. 3. You had no background or detail to your application at all, and why would you write it in 10 minutes? Most people spend days thinking about and writing theirs. Also WL applications are currently closed for the revamp, if you would like a chance of being accepted, I would suggest going and writing a lengthy, detailed backstory, and include your steam profile link.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 2:03 am
Share: