Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application

Inblact
(@inblact)

How old are you?: I am 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want an actual serious roleplay to be in because all the others that I've been in aren't

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes I've had minor because I don't like non-serious roleplays

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

My character was a loner he lived in a cabin far, far away from civilization he learned to survive on nothing. Occasionally every year or so he would head back to the city. Chernarus was his main destination. He liked it because it had some people but It was still woodsy. As soon as he got there, there was a stand off for a reason he didn't know. He set up camp near by the side as he wasn't allowed in to the city so he set up camp near by. As he awoke the next day civilians sieged Chernarus as he watched . So he walked in. Fast forward was the outbreak in Chernarus. He knew about the virus and was suddenly attacked by one of the "things". He got away and instantly ran out of the city leaving most of his supplies. After that he strived to return order and hopefully help make a new community and help others. (This was longer than I intended it to be sorry)

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086276146/

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 3:41 pm
Share: