Notifications
Clear all

The Alchemist's Whitelist application!

The Alchemist
(@thealchemist)

How old are you?: 23!

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I'm from Texas (;

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have played unturned for many years now, almost since its introduction. I have hosted and run other RP servers in the unturned community going back to the old LGD server. I've seen what fun can be had here.

Do you have a working microphone?: A Blue Snowball 🙂

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I roleplayed on WoW for over 11 years, as well as LoTRO, Wurm Online, Runescape when I was younger and tabletop Pathfinder with co-workers now that I'm grown. I'm sure I'm forgetting some instances but cheers.

Character background- Trent Wordsworth was a Canadian botanist employed by a green energy group trying to discover a sustainable fuel to help the world transition off of fossil fuels, and obviously, make a pretty penny doing it. He was described often a savant for his mannerisms were abrasive and his relations forced, but oh how he could speak to plants. Using a CRSPR device developed just a few years before the infection, he had been able to manipulate corn to produce massive amounts of grain, however that drained the nitrogen from the soil. He was busy with his work when he heard about how near the infection was to PEI and decided to flee across the sea to Russia. He brought his CRSPR with him...

Upon arrival in Russia, he hardly had time to set up his lab in his hotel before news of the infected plane dropped on state news. It must have landed right after him. Trent ran into the kitchen and through what food, seeds, and tools he could into a large camping pack and packed his CRSPR into the bottom. It could save mankind one day. He ran out into the streets armed with an old machete, making his way to the docks where he would make a plan of escape. A few blocks into his journey he began hearing gun shots and the sounds of breaking glass. He hears massive amounts of footsteps, almost like thunder, and around the block hundreds of people were sprinting toward the shoreline, rifle shots sounding off behind them like firecrackers. The horrid things he witnessed on that street haunt him still. The worst of humanity in the face of its greatest adversity. He ducked into an ally as the stampede and assailants passed. He moved as quickly and discretely as he could and witnessed people forcing their way onto a boat, some had returned fire on the assailants and forced them into cover. 

Trent sneaked around shipping crates, trying to make the boat, not knowing where the overburdened vessel would make landfall. Once he was about 20 yards from the boat a man in black slammed him into a shipping unit, Trent unsheathed his machete and lashed out blindly at the space behind him, he'd had it inside his coat so as not to appear threatening. Luck, or the forced that bind the cosmos, or God perhaps, but something saved him, his blind swipe met slight resistance, and an awful guttural noise made its way hissing and spurting from the man's open throat. Trent's eyes began darting from side to side. He'd killed a person. He'd fucking killed a person. He tossed his head aside and vomitted which seemed to help. He shot to the dying man's side and begain rifling through his pockets, bag and retrieved his avenger firearm with an extended clip. He came up with a few bandages, 2 MRE's and 2 extra magazines which he stuffed into his already overfilled camping pack. He made for the boat. IT WAS PULLING AWAY! SHIT!

Trent sprinted as the boat slowly made its way sliding out of the dock, he jumped placed one foot on the rail of the dock and tried to leap and grab hold of the rail on the boat, but barely caught himself on the ledge. Luckily, survivors came to his aid. He was still very shaken up. He did not speak until arriving in Chernarus, he had been replaying the visceral images in his head, vowing to do something to provide for all so the savagery can end. They asked his name once more upon leaving the vessel and he replied, "The Alchemist".

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031677035/

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2018 2:01 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

This isn't half bad. Hats off to you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2018 3:40 am
The Alchemist
(@thealchemist)

Bump. mod please gimme some feedback or let me in. I've been a patient lad.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2018 7:00 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

This is a pretty good application! But currently we are not accepting them because of the whitelist revamp (see newest post in the whitelist application section of the forums)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 12:04 am
The Alchemist
(@thealchemist)

Thats pretty jank considering how long ago I posted it. I'll wait on the reforms.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2018 2:20 am
Share: