roleplay

Bugballer27
(@bugballer27)

How old are you?:

I am 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Very fluent, I live in the US

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I want to join because I want to experience proper RP, and I would like a challenge.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, lower quality though.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

About 2 hours on Gta v RP, and  about 1000 hours on unturned RP servers.

character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: It was 20 years ago when shit broke in the city of Baltimore. A team of scientist were working on experiment C, a sort of serum that gave humans mutant abilities. One day the scientist screwed up  and the serum caused the test monkeys to go out of control. They ended up killing 24 out of 30 scientist in the test facility, and they escaped terrorizing the city of Baltimore. At the same time, a boy named Timmy was tending to his cows. When he was finished he went inside to grab dinner, and sat down in front of the TV. He was watching his favorite movie Scarface, but his dad rudely took away the remote and switched the channel to CNN. They were both shocked to see that there was an outbreak of a disease that the monkeys passed on when they bite humans. It turned the humans into mutants, making them hungry for other humans. Timmy and his family hid in the attic for the following 20 years, rarely leaving ever.  PS I am shit at writing and D4 is gay and Dubsy and Nylex are god.

Steam profile URL:

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2018 3:20 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Dont post multiple applications, I commented on your other one  btw

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 2:04 am
Share: