Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] re-upload cubics whitelist application

Cubic
(@cubey-given-by-boo)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 14 (but I don't scream or yell into my mic I'm mature...trust me please)

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes  I speak it fluently....murica.

wy do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I honesty want to join because of three reasons, mods look awesome,the people that will be on there sound nice, and I want to evolve my role-play experience (and tbh it looks like people know what they are doing)

Do you have a working microphone?: yes, but not the best of quality...its a steel series headset/mic

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I haven't role-played like how its wanting me to but I'm sure ill pick it up fast.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in
 the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: name: name Atticus, age 21, Atticus was a engineer/ welder before the outbreak of the apocalypse, so he is quite stilled when it comes to metal such as gun crafting, barricade building an such, he was a worker for the scorpion-7 facility back then, he was a engineer for them, fixed the generators and such but he did sometimes have anger issues when his co-workers didn't listen, that's what got him fired from scorpion-7....although he didn't really like working there anyway because the scientist there were being really secretive about some sort of "plan"...which was soon the outbreak. He then tried to find alies and found the coalition, and is now and engineer for said coalition, but then got separated from them when bandits took control of the ship he was on....now he is a scavenger.... 

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249701024/  

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2017 12:47 am
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

why did u just reupload ur thing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 5:09 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Approved, happy surviving!