Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] My Whitelist application 🙂 - Koala

koalaclaws1
(@koalaclaws1)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Most RP servers I find are filled with little kids running around and not obeying the rules,I really want to play on a server that has mature players and meet new people!.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes(Very good mic, Blue Yeti)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes! I use to have a couple servers a while ago (early 3.0 - mid 3.0) which were roleplay,they were almost filled everyday.At that time though i started losing interest in Unturned but now ive been getting back into it, I also play RP servers on other games such as Arma 3, Certain Rust Servers and more!.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My characters name is Kevin Shmitz and he use to work as a fire fighter before the outbreak hit, he has a little bit of trust issues and always has a eye watching his back.He tries to stay out of fights at the most part but takes pride in defending himself.He has been trying to find his family and old home ever since the outbreak hit.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851680513/

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2018 12:32 am
Ramenismygf
(@ramenismygf)

Even though I think apps are closed atm, I don't think this would get accepted, You need much more detail in your background story

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2018 4:54 am
koalaclaws1
(@koalaclaws1)
Active Member Customer

Yeah, I understand that haha

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2018 11:26 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Applications are not open right now, but this is not a good one, go through at look at ones that got accepted, they are multi-paragraph and have a well developed story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2018 11:25 am
Share: