Clear all

[Solved] LoneWaffle's whitelist re-application

LoneWaffle
(@lonewaffle)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I speak pretty good English

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe, Serbia

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?

I think that RP can be soooo much FUN. But on public servers there are too many quicker and noobs who go and kos. I would love to play with people who also like RP. I can't wait to see where the story will lead me...

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Except for Unturned, no but My friend and I had a RP server. The rules were similar but we did not have enough players.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

My caracters name is Aleksa ro Alexa (for short). He is 25 years old. He lives in Serbia in a twon called Sabac. He is a electrical engineer.  Since he was born, he had a desire to build.  When he was young his father showed him a variety of things. He likes to craft and built stuff. In the beginning he used wood for his crafts. His father showed him how to use a jigsaw  (the tool). He was also interested in welding. His father showed it, but he did not allow him to do it. He was a kid, when he is 18 he can do it. He began to be interested in electronics. When he grew up, he graduated from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. During the summer break, he spent time in the garage crafting at his desk.     He made various boxes and safes. Well, now it's like a hobby. Alex sells them for a lot of money because he made them good. He was always fascinated with guns. He always wanted to make his own shotgun or rifle. Of course his parents did not allow him, for obvious reasons. He has plenty of blueprints for guns. No need to say that he never achieved them. He always wanted to make a sentry gun. That is where his knowledge of electronics came to play. Unfortunately, he never had enough time to devote himself to that. He had a nice engineering job with a nice salary but with lots of work. In his free time, he most likes to help people. His favorite activity is helping in building someone's house. In Serbia, if someone helps you build your house, that means that he is a good neighbor/friend. He loves to help people.  Alex is always trying to make life easier for those who need it. But many people are evil.  If they see a way to profit from  your kindness,  they will surely deceive you. He does not trust anyone. Because his closest friends had betrayed him several times. He does not like to talk about it. He also has an older sister who lived in Finland and worked there. She is a telecommunications engineer.

I did not think too much about the apocalypse until the Russian state fell. I was sure the Russians would stop it.I have an older sister who lives in Finland and works there. I talked to my sister about what to do. I want to meet with my sister. The Finnish government was prepared. It's cold there, so infected move slower. I packed all the necessary things for this trip in my van. The route went like this: Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and finally Finland. But to my surprise gigant horde of infected went from Russia to Germany. I was going to be in the middle of it if i didn't do something. So I went in panic to Kaliningrad. There were plenty of Russian soldiers there, and the entire city was evacuated by the airport. I was on the last plane. Soldiers fought against infected until the last breath. We landed in Poland, Kosakowo. We were on 43rd Marine Aviation Base. There were no more planes to Finland. I was angry and sad at the same time.

It was a military airport. Half the Russian army was located there. The field around it was full of tents where those who survived stayed. Since I stayed there several weeks I made some friends. There were brothers (BOŻYDAR and DOBROSŁAW).  One of them was a pilot (DOBROSŁAW).  He knew how to fly a helicopter. There was also a  girlfriend Anastasija. She was a cook. They are originally from Czech Republic. They moved to Poland for financial reasons. Although they were in the army, they wanted to return to their families in the Czech Republic. The army did not allow it. They wanted to escape by stealing one of the helicopters. They were planning on leaving to Wrocław. BOŻYDAR lived with the his girl there until the apocalypse started. There is a large group of his friends who have done very well. For me this sounded like Bandits. But as long as they are friendly, they did not pose a problem. We planned to leave at night. There was a gap in time, 30 min. when there were no guards in the town. Since we were at the airport we had to sneak out before the gap. We will leave in one of the helicopters at the suburbs that is far away from the military. That sounded like a good plan. It was on a fild. ther were 3 of them but we only needed one. There were three tents in front of the helicopters. There were also 2 observation posts there. that is where the guards stand. They did not watch the tents so we could easily get out. We avoided everything, failure was not an option. Who knows what would happen if they caught us. Everything went smoothly. We entered the helicopter, we packed things fast and we turned on the engine. As we expected, it was terribly noisy. The panic started  immediately and the soldiers started running towards us. Fortunately, they did not open fire and we managed to fly away.

We have finaly made it to Wroclaw Airport Mikolaj Copernicus. We saw about fifteen people wave at us. Those were BOŻYDAR's friends. They secured the city from themselves but had a lot of trouble in doing so. they say that they lost about 50 people. Northern Poland was not infected. So that is why southern Poland was overwhelmed by the infected. This citi was doing okay. They managed to remain a community. Although only a small part of the city was liberated, it was clean. On the edges of the blocks they had large walls that separated them from the rest of the citi. I made friends with a lot of people of this citi. I stayed there a while ,but the brothers wanted to go to their parents and to save them, if they were still alive. They wanted to go with the helicopter to them. Brothers were the leaders of this community and they made all important decisions. I later realized that they had gone north only to succeed in stealing one of the helicopters from the army. I was right, they are Bandits. A few weeks after we left, we heard news on the radio that the North fell under the infection. That was unexpected. I thought they were completely safe because I saw a lot of cargo planes sending supplies. I was lucky. Another trip was planned to go to Prague for their parents.They needed another person to go with them on a journey. It was me, I called. It should be a simple mission, to pick up their parents in Prague and go back. When we arrived we immediately landed at a military airport. Everything was abandoned, not just the airport...the whole city. It seemed like there was no one. We saw a few people in their homes looking out the window. We finally came to their parents' home. They were happy when they saw them. I did not get involved much. We headed for the airport. We were about half a kilomete from the airport when some one started shooting, not at us...but at something. It looks like the whole city got on ther feet. The infected people started to come from all sides. We started to run as fast as we could to the helicopter. Before we knew behind us was a gigant horde of milions of infected. We did not even have time to shoot at them. We were about 20m from the helicopter when I tripped. But nobody wanted to help me. I got up, but during that time they had already entered the helicopter and started to flee. And there I was, betrayed there again. I started running as hell to the nearest vehicle. I saw a hevy tank and got in to it. I decided that this is the safest place. I'm staying here for a while. I realized that the tank had fuel, not much...but some. I had enough fuel to get out of town. That was enough for me.

I continued on my original mission and I started heading north to Germany. Germany, Finland some other countries in the coalition. Maybe I can transfer from Germany to Finland with the help of the coalition. So i want to Povrly. And hopefully from Povrly to Berlin. I wish I could join the coalition. I would like to help them in their service to restore the world. To rebuild houses and cities. Let's restore the world as it was. But first, I find my sister. Its a long way to Berlin, but i have no other option if I want to meet my sister again.

(P.S : I focused a bit more on IRL Chernarus that is in the Czech Republic. It does not really fit in the lore. I hope that is not a problem)

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wowak47

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2017 5:57 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

G u c c i. Solid application. Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2017 7:14 pm
Share: