Notifications
Clear all

Jeff's Wade Apply

Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member

How old are you?:14 this year

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes . I will make some mistakes but in time they will disappear

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying ?: My 320 hours on unturned , 200 is RP , rest PVP & SURVIVAL . I really want an real interaction  with other players but the normal RP servers can't offer me this . There is always someone who does failRP or KOS .

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes i played SA MP and a lot of Unturned RP , I like RPing in anygame , I don’t care if it’s online or not . I just love to make storyes J

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Before Outbreak : ,,My name is Jeff Wade and I don’t know why I’m starting this diary but I think it will help my in time… I lived in Romania for 20 years then I moved to Washington and I lived there for 4 years . There I worked at an IT senter where i made anti-viruses . I am a very tall person for my age , because at 24,almost 25 years I had 1,96 .I live in an apartment in the middle of Seattle . My mom died 5 years ago and my dad is always on the move because he is a businessman . “

When the Outbreak started: ,,I was at my job and I heard at the TV that there is a outbreak …. Then the lights and every laptop or TV turned off . I was wondering , what outbreak ? What kind of outbreak ? Me and my friends went to the kitchen and waited there . After a few hours we heard like a person talking . We looked on the window and saw some military vehicles . They were evacuating the city … All of us were scared and didn’t knew what to do . We spent the night there when we heard screams outside people . “

“I almost forgot about this diary but I don’t know what to do , no TV , Internet….. I’m lost ….. Luckly I found the diary after 3 weaks before the outbreak . Alex,Jessica,Oliver left . They took their thing and ran out of the town . Now I’m stuck here with my boss , George and a new guy that I always forget his name . “

“Hello again ….. My boss just passed away 2 days ago and after 3 hours he woke up and tried to bite us or even worse . He bited Nick , the new guy , and then George took a knife from the kitchen and killed him . Nick couldn’t resist and grabed our boss and jumped from the windown . “

“Passed 3 moths , me and Geo were forced to leave the city . We took some food , water and 2 knifes for ourselves and get out of there.”

“I told Geo that I need to find a radio station to talk to someone . Some days ago I saw a radio tower and know we are heading back there . “

“George was biten … he said that he don’t want to become one of those things and I killed him . I took his stuff and run …. Goodbye old friend …”

I found one of the military vehicles that tried to save us but I think even they couldn’t make it . In the truck I found a handgun and some ammo .”

“it’s been almost 1 year , now I have a beard  and I am faint . One or two moths ago I found this rifle and a machete . “

“Finally I found civilization …. I found a group that helped me a lot . They said that they are going to chernarous to find the military . I’m going with them maybe we will find something good there….

“We arrived at Chernarous . They said that they are making a base there but I don’t want to stay because I don’t want to know them to like them I don’t want to suffer like last time when I stayed with a group of people … I could’t get George out of my mind after I killed him … How I could do that it was my best friend …

“ I will put this dairy at this military base for everyone who come here to know that : GO BACK , FIND SHELTER , STAY SAFE SURVIVOR ….”

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2018 2:08 pm
Share: