Notifications
Clear all

Enes Whitelist Application

Enes
 Enes
(@enes)

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i  love to rolplay and i hate that ppl are kosing i like to real rolplay ro have a shop sell stuff or rob ppl or riad ppl bud its cant because 9 year kids kill every1  and i hate that so mutch or when i am ofline and ppl riad me on a rp server i want to rp  Serious i love that every time when i play unturned i wanna play on a rp server bud i cant vind good 1s every time and i saa your vidoe and i that i wanna play on that

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):yes bud that account got hacked dis is my new account like 500 hours on rust which are 300 hours on Exile RP i playt arma 3 to 1000 hours which are 600 hours on on Exile RP i playt a little bit of fortnite  bud i dident like it mutch i playt pubg 400 hours 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Enes Baran, a man who wants only to start making furniture, Not those crappy chairs and tables that break in a month, no the ones that last years, but that all changes when the apocalypse comes. Blitzen just got his store in Washington when out of no where the outbreak happened, He ran to his hatchback and drove so fast he felt like his favorite superhero the flash going over Rainbridge Island, but all of the sudden the bombs exploded the bridge and his car fell down the long fall, his purple hatchback is still there to this day. He broke his arm and passed out he woke up unknown of his surroundings or what day it was he tried to get up and realized he was in some kind of lab, he went to the door and surprisingly it was unlocked but out of no where, a bat swung at him and knocked him out cold, he woke up outside on some sort of beach with a sign saying Welcome to Chernarus. Home of the DEAD written over something. he stumbled around for a long time until he came to a city, he went into a police building to get some help but he found a creature(zombie) he punched it so many time realizing he'd forgotten something, his family, they had died with the Seattle bombing strikes. he got so mad at that single innocent man that looked like he survived a nuclear strike. I myself turned myself into something uncontrollable, a ruthless killer who wouldn't tolerate anyone getting in his way.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198827734970/

Topic starter Posted : 24/08/2018 7:16 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

The Whitelist server is not currently open, we are working to make it a much better experience for the players, please reapply when the server is open, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2018 6:26 pm
Share: