Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Denny Flores

Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Well don't get me wrong theres nothing I have to big of and issue on regarding the public servers, but not many people roleplay on public. I want to be surrounded by people who really know how to roleplay and wont constantly try and raid my home.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes (Razer Kraken USB)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I used too roleplay on Gmod if you consider that roleplaly. I hardly play on pvp servers and most of my unturned hours are from roleplay servers. Ive played on many other unturned roleplay servers and I was on the original WL before it was shut down.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Denny Flores was born in Atlanta Georgia in 1982. He has two younger sisters and one older brother. His mom was always strict on him but his dad was quite laid back and took him out to the range every sunday. Denny was always one who wanted to travel the world and see new places. So at the age of 32 he traveled to the mountains of Russia and would stay there for a whole month. but only a few day into his trip before he even got to visit the mountains he woke up to the sound of an emergency broadcast. He didn't speak much Russian but he was able to make out something about a virus and needing to evacuate the city. But Denny decided he would sneak into the mountains and wait for the whole thing to blow over. So he packed some food supplies and a tent and made his way up the mountains. Its been three years since Denny whent up the mountains a it doesn't look like anything will be blowing over anytime soon.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242517938/

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 8:44 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Welcome to whitelist.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 5:54 pm
Share: