BrandonX
(@brandonx)
New Member Customer

Q: How old are you?:

A: 16 years old.

Q: Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

A: As a native born Canadian, yes.

Q: Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

A: I'd like to join the roleplaying community because i've done roleplay many times before, and I enjoy it very much. Unturned roleplay servers are very unique to me.

Q: Do you have a working microphone?:

A: Yes.

Q: Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

A: I've had alot of previous roleplaying experience, some being Arma 3 Exile, Arma 3 Altis life, etcetera. But most of my roleplaying hours come from Garry's Mod, doing serious roleplay about 1500hrs combined on HL2RP and other servers throughout Garry's Mod.

---------- In Character Info ----------

Q: Character Name:

A: Arthur McCockney

Q: Birthplace, birth date:

A: April 21st 1984, Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada.

Q: Professions:

A: Conservation Officer; under the Ministry of Natural Resources.

Q: Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

A: Growing up as a kid in the 1980's, Arthur lived in a waterfront property with his mother and father. Arthur played in his sandbox, his tree house, he also enjoyed swimming and playing with bugs and other animals. Throughout his childhood years, Arthur went fishing and hunting often with his dad. Come age 13, Arthur had picked up both hobbies and enjoyed them a lot. At age 16, Arthur's dad bought Arthur a new fishing boat so they could go fishing more often. Arthur's Dad also bought him his first shotgun for hunting, a 12 gauge Remington 870. Earlier that year, Arthur had applied and been tested for his firearms and hunting licence, which he passed. He also obtained his boating license. Throughout the age of 16, Arthur went hunting and fishing a lot with his buddy Dalton from the United States, whenever Arthur went down. He had also picked up some basic survival skills and knowledge. He continued to practice all the way up until he was 18.

Come age 18, Arthur graduated high school and he moved away from his parents, and into his college dorm to fulfill his dream job. At age 20, Arthur graduated his course so that he may become a conservation officer. He immediately applied for the job and underwent extensive survival, physical and mental training. He picked up a lot of new survival and firearms skills here. At age 22, Arthur graduated his training class and got the job with the Natural Resources branch. All within seven years, Arthur had bought his first house, got his girlfriend and had many beers with his buddy Dalton. Arthur stayed working on his job and often busted people doing illegal things outdoors, which was his job. When Arthur turned 30, during Arthur's scheduled holidays, he contacted his buddy Dalton and they went backpacking through Europe.  He got news back home that many people were dying, and before Arthur could fly home the airports closed. He lost contact with his parents and girlfriend and ever since Arthur and his buddy Dalton are stuck in Chernaurus trying to survive the outbreak.

Q: Skills:

A: Survival, Firearms, Vehicular, Law

Q: Weaknesses:

A: Undernourishment, a current injury to left shoulder. Sleep deprivation.

Q: Steam profile URL:

A:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/memes4lief

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2018 8:52 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

you cant get a firearms licence at 16 but you can get a hunting licence and use a gun with adult supervision   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2018 4:04 pm
BrandonX
(@brandonx)
New Member Customer

thats what i meant, my bad

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2018 12:46 am
BrandonX
(@brandonx)
New Member Customer

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2018 2:47 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Not a bad application, could be a little longer buts its decent, currently though we are not accepting applications though because of the whitelist revamp that you can read about in the new post by D4 in the whitelist application section of the forums.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 2:22 pm
BrandonX
(@brandonx)
New Member Customer

I could have made it longer, but i'm not going to post a wall of text and make it painful for the approving member to read.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2018 9:02 pm
Share: