Notifications
Clear all

Aronax whitelist aplication

Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: i speak fluent english and romanian, a verry little of deustch and at the moment im trying to learn japanese =]]

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: this comunity would be a nice place to relax while playing without the scary thoughts tha i will be KOSed without a reason, since the players on the whitelisted server are real roleplayers, not like the ones from Chernarus RP =]] i would love to be able to play with real fellow RPers, i have a pretty good RP experience since i played before on RP servers, mostly on Gmod, i know how to not get OOC [Out Of Character] soooooo, ye...

Do you have a working microphone?: At the moment i have 2 computers at home and i play on each of them at different times, on one of them i have a working normal quality microphone but my second PC doesnt have one, i will buy 1 for this PC this or probably next week

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): i had some previous rp on unturned normal RP servers like springs RP or etc, at the moment im an admin in a Serious Rp Gmod server of metro last light, i think i can handle some unturned serious RP too =]]

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Name: Alexandr Ivanovici

Tagline: Last bullet. Last breath...last chance!!!

Weight: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Height: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Birthplace: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Affiliation: (RAF): Russian armed forces

(RGF): Russian ground forces.

He created a group named "The Rangers" after the infection started.

Relationship Status: (DATA NOT FOUND)

Notes: Alexandr Ivanovici had many affiliations with the military so you cant take him lightly, in his teenages he had no friends, he used all his free time training at CQC (Close Quarter Combat) hoping he would join the military someday, after some years he finished graduating the military academy and finally getting recruited in the russian army, his skills were admirable and he kept getting promoted.

So... Time passed by and Alexandr finally joined the RAF (Russian Armed Forces) but after 2 years of beeing there he decided to transfer to RGF (Russian Ground Forces).

In 2010 Alexandr decides to finally quit the army, we tried to ask him why but he refused to tell us.

So the years passed by and we didnt heard anything about Alexandr anymore.

July.8.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici:

I dont know what happening, this morning when i woke up i heard random shots from outside, i rushed to the window and i saw people shooting other people, other people grabing all they can from stores, i dont know whats hapening...

Time passed by...

July.9.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici:

Yesterday i tried taking a look at the TV, i was thinking they knew whats happening, they would explain us... But no use, all the TV channels are down.

Later that day...

A group of hellicopters came, they sayd theyre going to get all the civilians they can and move them into a safer place, sadly I had to stay there, in Chernarus

July.11.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici

I tryed to stay at my home but this things started to invade it, I don't know what they are, but one thing I'm sure of, THEY'RE NOT FRIENDLY!

Later that day...

I gathered all the stuff I could along my way to Devil's Castle, now I'm starting to create a place I could live in at the moment, it should be safe...

July.12.2017

-Alexandr Ivanovici:

I've made a place to live in Devil's Castle but it soon got raided by other survivors, at least I escaped and I made a new little place to live near the castle, I hope this time will be safe... Damn it, I've left the army to have a peaceful life and this is what happens, just when you think everything is good there is always something that will destroy it...  

Now.. I'm sitting here, about 13 KM from the base with m4 and beans, and thinking .. why in the fuck I even came here. I don't even know what's happening outside the world. And I don't even know why am I damn writing this journal.

Screw it.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/AronaxGT

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 8:12 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

hope ill get accepted xD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2017 8:13 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)

Honestly, this is one of the most generic and bland backstories I've seen. There's nothing to flesh it out, a lot of details are missing, and I feel like you made your character be in the army just so you could use weapons. -1 Rep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 2:04 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Another Army soldier shit, Denied. Get creative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 2:18 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

it wasnt at all so i could use guns, i used the story on another server lonmg ago and i just remade it a bit =]] lemme make a new one

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2017 3:58 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Your forum activity is atrocious - cease.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 10:13 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)

sorry, I have a lot of free time and this is the best place I can use it into xD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2017 10:16 pm
Share: