Alеksеy Evgеnеvich ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Alеksеy Evgеnеvich Shorohov's Whitelist application (2.0)

Page 1 / 2
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I can speak English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: For a long time i've been playing on the public chernarus server. I have joined the community in 2016. I've been playing on russia until Chernarus was released and i really liked the server! The problem is that on all the public servers, the only fun you get is when you can find other rp-ers, which is very rare, as 90% of the players are just kosers or for the survival semi rp PvP. So finally i decided to try and make an apply for the whitelist

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i have a working microphone

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes i've had a lot. I played on Bootleg Rp before, until it was shutdown. I've also played on servers made by my friends. Which was really fun. I also had a little bit of experience with Gmod RP

Character background:
In March of 1991 Alеksеy Evgеnеvich Shorohov was born in Grishino, a small town from Chernarus. There he hadn't too much to do. School was the only primary thing he would do. Everyday he would go to school. He wasn't the most intelligent person from there, and his parents were that type of parents that force you to be the best at everything, but he couldn't do that. At the age of 17 his parents were bankrupt, and he needed to make up money. So he found out a way, by selling drugs in the neighbouring cities, killing and kidnapping for the mafia. It was a dirty job, but he could finally help his parents. Well, not so for long,until this would stop. Aleksey betrayed for mafia by not saving his co-workers from the police in a drug dealing operation, which made the entire mafia angry, as he promised to do his jobs until his life would end. Because of that he was also wanted dead by the mafia. There were even assassins bought to bring back Aleksey's head to the mafia's boss.. The only way he could survive was to move into the woods, and dont make any contact with anyone. So he went to the Eastern forest of Chernarus , where in the next years he would build a nice little house and survive by hunting animals, then cooking them, and taking water from the nearby lakes and boiling the water . At the age of 23 he was thought to be dead or missing by most of people. He finally felt safe, but he didn't talked to anyone in years. One night he was sleeping until he was awoken by the sounds of helicopters passing by his house. He grabbed his hunting rifle and went out to see what was happening. He saw 3 helicopters going to the southern part of Chernarus. When he gets a clear look at them he saw that they were military grade helicopters. He thought that maybe it was some kind of test for the soldiers or they were just moving vehicles, but something wasn't right, when he looked at the city they were flying he saw a lot of smoke. He knew something wasn't right. He rushed to the city to find what was happening, and when he arrived, he was shocked. There were crashed cars, broken glass everywhere, building destroyed and dead corpses everywhere. He could hear gunfire not so far away from him and he could see some humans walking on the street. But those weren't just normal humans. They were some sort of combination between dead and alive. They had lots of scars and bullet holes in them, but it seems it didn't affect them too much. He was scared for his life, so he ran to his house back. He knew something was not right, but he didn't hear from anybody for a long time. But he could trust one person. And that was his old friend, Dimitri. He used to play with Aleksey in school and after it they would go into the nearby forest and play with rocks and sticks. It was really fun us toys were very expensive at that time and there where no parks nearby. The only way he could contact him was maybe to go to his old home. Grishino, and hope he will find him. The next day he packed some food and his rifle, a map and started walking to Grishino. In the first day of travelling, at night he had set up a campfire and a sleeping bag to rest. It wasn't the safest choice, but he was so tired he would risk it. Luckily, no bandits, zombies or any sort of danger attacked him during his sleep. Next day he was awoken by the sunshines hitting his face. Later he packed up his sleeping bag and went further. Finally, after 4 hours of walking he finally arrived at Grishino in midday. He entered the small town in hopping of finding any clues to find his friend or anyone. But something wasn't right in Grishino. There wasn't anyone there, not even corpses. He was by himself. He thought of going to his old home. There he saw that the door was forced to be open, meaning some salvagers had arleady looted the area. In his house he was looking for only one thing. A family photo with him and his parents. He finally found one in a broken frame, but the photo seemed fine. He took it just because he wanted to have a memory of his family. All hope for him was lost, until he saw a poster outside of his house. He went to thar poster. There, it was written:

To all survivors reading this, we still have hope! We have established a camp near the Severograd Quarry. There we accept any survivor who want's to create a new society and restore the humanity in Chernarus!  ~Capt. Vlad

Aleksey still had hope that he will find his friend and his family there. But he wasn't the only one who saw that messages. Some bandits have also seen that poster and were planning to raid the camp soon after Aleksey would arrive.

Later, when he was near the camp, he started hearing gunshots. He started rushing to the camp, when he saw a group of bandits fighting with the camp. He knew he needed to help the survivors. So he grabbed his rifle and started shooting at the bandits. It was a long fight but the survivors have won. When he entered the camp he was waited by Capt.Vlad. There he introduced himself to Vlad. He told him about how he searched for his family and his friend. Vlad told him that he didn't find his family in Grishino, but only his friend Dmitri. He searched the entire camp until he found his old friend Dmitri. They were both happy to see them again, after a long time. Now, it's up for Aleksey to find his family and survive the old territories of Chernarus filled with zombies and bandits.

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112602691

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2018 8:55 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

btw sorry if this post was "spammed" in this category. i didnt know that if i get an error it still posts the topic :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2018 3:49 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

A lot of detail and effort has been put in this. 10/10 +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2018 4:11 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)

He was scared for his life, so he ran to his house

Dis pussy is not made for Communist country -rep

Overall a very good backstory slight spelling mistakes and grammar issues +rep : D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 2:26 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

I know, i always find grammar mistakes after i post something lol, my brain just skips them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2018 6:31 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

👌

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/02/2018 2:48 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Nice detail, and a'ight story.

+rep

Hope i'll see ye on WL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 1:44 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

In March of 1991 Alеksеy Evgеnеvich Shorohov was born in Grishino, a small town from Chernarus. There he hadn't too much to do. School was the only primary thing he would do. Everyday he would go to school. He wasn't the most intelligent person from there, and his parents were that type of parents that force you to be the best at everything, but he couldn't do that. At the age of 17 his parents were bankrupt, and he needed to make up money. So he found out a way, by selling drugs in the neighbouring cities for some scketchy  group of drug dealers. It was a dirty job, but he could finally help his parents. Well, not so for long,until this would stop. Aleksey betrayed the gang by not saving his co-workers from the police in a drug dealing operation, which made the owner angry, as he promised to do his jobs until his life would end. Because of that he was also wanted dead by them. There were even assassins bought to bring back Aleksey's head to the gang's boss.. The only way he could survive was to move into the woods, and dont make any contact with anyone. So he went to the Eastern forest of Chernarus , where in the next years he would build a nice little house and survive by hunting animals, then cooking them, and taking water from the nearby lakes and boiling the water . At the age of 23 he was thought to be dead or missing by most of people. He finally felt safe, but he didn't talked to anyone in years. One night he was sleeping until he was awoken by the sounds of helicopters passing by his house. He grabbed his hunting rifle and went out to see what was happening. He saw 3 helicopters going to the southern part of Chernarus. When he gets a clear look at them he saw that they were military grade helicopters. He thought that maybe it was some kind of test for the soldiers or they were just moving vehicles, but something wasn't right, when he looked at the city they were flying he saw a lot of smoke. He knew something wasn't right. He rushed to the city to find what was happening, and when he arrived, he was shocked. There were crashed cars, broken glass everywhere, building destroyed and dead corpses everywhere. He could hear gunfire not so far away from him and he could see some humans walking on the street. But those weren't just normal humans. They were some sort of combination between dead and alive. They had lots of scars and bullet holes in them, but it seems it didn't affect them too much. He was scared for his life, so he ran to his house back. He knew something was not right, but he didn't hear from anybody for a long time. But he could trust one person. And that was his old friend, Dimitri. He used to play with Aleksey in school and after it they would go into the nearby forest and play with rocks and sticks. It was really fun us toys were very expensive at that time and there where no parks nearby. The only way he could contact him was maybe to go to his old home. Grishino, and hope he will find him. The next day he packed some food and his rifle, a map and started walking to Grishino. In the first day of travelling, at night he had set up a campfire and a sleeping bag to rest. It wasn't the safest choice, but he was so tired he would risk it. Luckily, no bandits, zombies or any sort of danger attacked him during his sleep. Next day he was awoken by the sunshines hitting his face. Later he packed up his sleeping bag and went further. Finally, after 4 hours of walking he finally arrived at Grishino in midday. He entered the small town in hopping of finding any clues to find his friend or anyone. But something wasn't right in Grishino. There wasn't anyone there, not even corpses. He was by himself. He thought of going to his old home. There he saw that the door was forced to be open, meaning some salvagers had arleady looted the area. In his house he was looking for only one thing. A family photo with him and his parents. He finally found one in a broken frame, but the photo seemed fine. He took it just because he wanted to have a memory of his family. All hope for him was lost, until he saw a poster outside of his house. He went to thar poster. There, it was written:

To all survivors seeing this message there is still hope for Chernarus! Come now near the Severograd Quarry, we have established a camp near it! We accept any survivors!  ~ Capt. Vlad

There was still hope for Aleksey. After two more hours of walking he finally arrived at the camp. There he met Captain Vlad. He told him about what happened to him, and how he was trying to find his family and Dmitri, his friend. Vlad told him that they only found Dmitri and some survivors at Grishino, but not his family. After seeing his old friend Dmitri, he was very happy to finally meet his old friend. Now, Aleksey is a part of the survivors on the old territories of Chernarus, with his friend Dmitri, and he is still searching for his family, hoping he will find his parents somewhere, in the future.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2018 1:53 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

BOI WHY'ED YOU COPY AND PASTE YO BACKGROUND XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 2:40 pm
TheNutMan reacted
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)
Posted by: _CRYING EMOJI_

BOI WHY'ED YOU COPY AND PASTE YO BACKGROUND XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 3:04 pm
TheNutMan reacted
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

BOI WHY'ED YOU COPY AND PASTE YO BACKGROUND XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I AM MENTALLY DISABLED

because if you look closely its modified, and i did that because POTion told me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2018 3:09 pm
TheNutMan reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

oh. my apologies. carry on m'lady.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 3:19 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)

oh. my apologies. carry on m'lady.

m'lady  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 3:26 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 4:08 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)

🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 4:15 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: