Whitelisted/ Modera...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelisted/ Moderator

PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

It's ya boy P.F.Q or Queen Glory, whichever you like coming BACK with my first moderator application!

Little this, Little that bout' myself.

I'm Noah Turner, 16 years of age, live in Texas and a prominent member of Nylex's beautiful community. I enjoy playing a variety of games from Stardew Valley to Mount & Blade Warband. Nothing stands between me and a good hot dog, not even a hurricane! (Literally grilled them in the middle of Hurricane Harvy) I'm also a cis white male for any of those neo-liberals wondering but don't worry i'm not privileged, I technically live below the poverty line so that makes me cultured right? I don't have work at the moment but this will change in the near future as I will be getting a job and that will be taking up some of my time. But enough about that, what about me my hobbies, family ect. My hobbies include Video Games, Roleplaying, Coin Collecting, and taking my dog on walks. I never mentioned Bo did I? He is my family, he's my dog my beagle and he is the best dog anyone could ever ask for. I mean sure he'll dig under the fence and run away in the middle of a hurricane and make me run after him soaking wet, but he's still a really good dog. He like any reasonable young fit pooch loves treats, and will snatch food off your plate if you're not looking, (It looks cute when he does it) and the cute turd also hates being picked up, so if you ever meet him don't pick him up unless you're looking for stitches.

Roleplaying Experience?

I have a great amount of roleplaying experience, i'm an avid D&D player, i've played on a Project Zomboid RP server, and a Mount & Blade one and they both had the standards of the whitelisted. (Which means you don't break character, actual RP flowing not like garry's mod RP, or Roblox) On the said M&B server I am a bio-checker which means I go through and check peoples biographies(Applications) and approve them to see if they're up to code, if they're creative, ect. I was also one of the more prominent and well known people on the white-listed as just an average guy scavenging as Noah McSlide.

How much time have you put playing on Nylex's server?

I'm not sure how many hours I sunk it's white-listed but I believe it was around 100ish, on the normal servers I've put around about half that since you have everyone who breaks character, KOS, ect.

Whydya' think you'd make a good Staff Member?

I love roleplaying, and these are RP servers and honestly Unturned whitelist was some of the most fun i've had on any RP server ever. I want to see it grow and become a beautiful thing once it comes back. I have what I believe is more than enough requirement ,I've been admin on multiple servers on Unturned with 900 hours sunk into the game, along with another 300 sunk into M&B RP. Then around another 200 sunk into Project Zomboid RP. And various other hours in small other little tidbits, but that's not the point I love RP and as much as it pains me to say it, I like your community Nylex however cancerous it can be sometimes. I want to help out people in RP bring back the glory days of the whitelisted however short lived they were, help people not break character, put time and thought into who they play so that instead of you always creating a story, perhaps WE can also do this without even a script! Look, I just love the servers and I really do wish to help, give back to the community that's given so much to me. I know that sounds a little cliche because it slightly is, but I'm just an average guy who sits behind a computer, i'm nothing special you'll see many more of me in your future, but for now I wish to make a difference for some people.

Steam URL

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131769722/

Additional Information

Hope y'all consider this and take care friends! 

See y'all later

Q.G

Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2017 7:02 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

PFQ's been around prior to the whitelisted servers, and i can assure you he's a good friend and a roleplayer of the community. Splendid application. Worthy candidate +1

NOAH MCSLIDE INTO STAFF

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2017 7:09 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

+1, know the guy, read the app.

Keep up the good work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2017 9:15 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

-10000000000, know the guy, read the app.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 7:27 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Jeff the Pilot

Well you know -10000000000 = +1 just because you can't go that far into them negatives 😛

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2017 3:34 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Great roleplayer and would make a great moderator! +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 3:35 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Well you know -10000000000 = +1 just because you can't go that far into them negatives 😛

That's exactly what I meant, bby

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 6:12 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

That's exactly what I meant, bby

the maths killed me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 7:53 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Havent seen u in game but I know your a active and a good member +1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2017 2:34 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

asking for rep on the discord -1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 7:51 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: derpyminer123

lmfao everyone advertises? Even I did, Opti did it as an ingame thingy. Asking for rep, and the way in which he said is completely different.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2017 8:32 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: derpyminer123

I was posting it there to show awareness that yes this is still my application and it is very much still valid and in use. If Nylex or the staff ever want to add more moderators this is the application i'm using to apply. Asking for reputation is a strange thing, I already have a reputation on Nylex's discord I was just spreading awareness that hey if you think i'd make a good candidate for moderator make sure you express so on my application! I was not asking for reputation from someone who just joined and did a +rep on this because they saw it on the discord without even reading it. That's all I have to say on the matter, if you don't think i'd make a good moderator I respect your opinion, to each their own.

-P.F.Q

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2017 1:21 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Will be talking to Nylex.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2017 10:37 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I guess that talking didn't work in my favor unfortunately. Well if y'all still need an extra hand, this will be the last time I reiterate this but this is the application I will always use.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 3:09 pm
Share: