Whitelist Moderator...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Moderator Application

Fisher
(@fisher)

Given i had a little conversation today with Nylex, i make this application.

Hello fellow Unturnedroleplay.com community, whitelisted fellows and staff.
Hereby i post my application as whitelist-server moderator. Enjoy reading!

Let me introduce myself first:
My name is Neo Ambrosius, 25, and currently living in Germany! My job is beeing a security officer in a immigration shelter and in my freetime im the "go-to" when problems occur on the whitelist server. My hobbies are playing Arma 3 Exile and Milsim, Unturned, cooking and reading forums like that one right here. I´m a roleplayer for more then 8 years now, even almost 10 or something, starting with online forums, games and even LARPing and cosplaying.

What is your region?
Ze glorious Germany in Europe.

Tell us why ou would make a good staff member and what can you do for the community?

I have worked as a Owner and Admin for another big multiserver community (name not beeing told coz advertisement) but can be told with proof if requested. I have a couple hundred hours as a staffmember and of course Unturned experience plus i am a hardcore RP player with +1000 hours on a Arma 3 Roleplay server. What i can do for the community? I am already doing something! Im the "go-to" person on the whitelist servers as stated above. Whenever something happens, i solve it or help solving most of the time. Having good contacts with almost all players on the whitelist server, i have a neutral standpoint between all of them. I offered alot of recources, even to groups that were enemies with other players. That´s something good if you are a neutral party! I do not tollerate OOC in a RP situation and would punish it right away with pulling the person to the side and helping them staying in character.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers?
In my last app as staff member i was freshly new, maybe now i can count like 50 hours on russia and approximately 150 on whitelist.

Steam profile URL:

Afterword: I hope you like that short application, didn´t want to write a bible to it or write bs thats unnessesary. If you have any questions, don´t be shy and ask, i answer as much as i can!

Cheers, 

Pimpcane aka Fisher Cinderfall

Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2017 8:54 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Yes +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 8:57 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

From other servers and discord I've been on, this guy used to be a staff application checker and he did his job well.. He's an avid roleplayer, and he should be considered for the role. Good luck! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 9:29 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2017 11:12 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

If in doubt and need help, consult this magnificent man.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL FISHBUSTER.

Hahaha, enough with the jokes. Really consider him for the role, he is a great guy to hang out with, he solves any problems he can whether it be on the whitelisted server or the discord, he is very respected and over all a great candidate. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 2:12 am
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

Arma 3 RP? I love that server. I'd say you would make a good mod

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 5:12 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Thanks for your comment : ) very much appreciated!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2017 4:24 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 9:55 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

I think these staff apps are just for show, but on the off chance that someone will actually get accepted, have my +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2017 12:02 am
ZedStein
(@zedstein)
Eminent Member Customer

I think he should be accepted, i havent seen him do anything wrong and he actaully helps when needed. +9001

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2017 1:20 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

+1 Sorry, but need new mods or staff some of ours are lacking. Very active, and helps out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/07/2017 11:21 pm
Share: