Waffelz Staff app T...

Notifications
Clear all

Waffelz Staff app Try#one

Waffel
(@armymandylan710)
New Member Customer

Hey there unturned staff and community I’m Waffelz as I might go by the guy that owns a shop in SZ CVS with a twist XD I’m making a staff app because I think that I have earned a good rep on this server by helping out Surviors as they travel threw the map and also helping admins with I few things to another reason is that recently I have been trying to become a admin and earn i good rep because I got banned on a different server and want to change the way people look at me by earning a good rep and by the way this is my first attempt any help or info I will greatly appreciate back to the point I got banned on another server and I want to change how people look at me and my personality I think admin would be a good spot for me in this server because this will be my first real admin job on a server that I play on for10hrs a day and by the way I’m not joking I need to get a life but since I spend a lot of hrs on this server I think that would be a great for the server to always have an admin on and help with racism and most of all Kosers and also as a side note always use proof before you ban a koser Quote by Cole

im on chernaus rp

been playing 2months now but on two accounts 

in regarding unturned role play community and The staff

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2018 5:21 am
Waffel
(@armymandylan710)
New Member Customer

Please just give info on how I can approve when someone responds

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2018 5:22 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Hey man! This is a good application but it is also nice to have a good reputation on the discord and possibly forums, I know you are very active on the server but have not seen you on the discord too much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2018 2:41 pm
Share: