Notifications
Clear all

staffapp

Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

Hey, my name is clipper, 16 years old but I don't think age will be the problem here

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I will be a good admin for this community because I am not a rookie that just wants to give it a try. I am admin on the pacifc war server ( A&A reborn) and am staff on some smaller ww2 servers as well. I know this will be different than 2 teams trying to kill eachother all the time but I know how to handle situations. maintaining and helping as a staffmember on servers is kinda a hobby of mine so I actually spend a lot of time in it. what I can do for this community is just spend time in the server but also in the players. as admin I think you should have the helping of the players be on your first priority and I would gladly take this as one. yes there is still kos but no I won't be just believing people o their words because to bad players make use of it. for kos proof like video's are needed and I would gladly help whereever I can and let people talk stuff out but the most important is just to stay calm and think clearly. so yeah I think I will be a good admin cause I am not powerhungry and have experience in doing this, also I have a lot of communication with other people so I think that can help out as well. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): around 2 years ago I started playing, had a while my pc wasn't good enough anymore so I stopped playing. I am active again since around 2-3 weeks.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316318804/

anyways thx for taking the time to read this and for any question feel free to dm me on discord.

Clipper002#3655

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2018 11:09 pm
Dylan
(@dylan)

Who Are You

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2018 2:13 am
Jono reacted
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

As Dylan above showed very quickly, people does not know you, and you need to put some effort into the three layers of the community to get a reputable known role of this place. Become a known person, then come back and re-apply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2018 8:23 am
Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

there is this thing called timezones my dude ;), around my timezone most people know me and I know most of them

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2018 2:35 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Anyone from Europe know this dude?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2018 9:56 pm
Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

☹️ has really noone seen me on?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2018 10:19 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Well i have never seen you on the two other layers from servers, since i never go on there. As i said, get known on all three layers in this community, no matter what time zone people are in, they should have some way to know or see you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2018 12:32 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

just to be clear, the other two layers of the community he is talking about is the discord and forum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2018 11:10 pm
Swug reacted
Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

allright nevermind about my app, I will work on that first I guess

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2018 10:08 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)