Staff Application

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application

Jaguar080
(@jaguar080)
New Member Customer

Hello i am jag in steam, What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Australia

I would be a good staff of the community because i've only been playing for 1 year and I've been robbed like anyone so i hear alot of people getting kosed and i think they wont be banned so because im getting a school holiday i would be more active on unturned and watching if people kos if i hear shooting i will go check it out see whats going on so i can see if those people shooting are kosing and even though im not staff i still ask who's kosing but all i can do is report this is why i wanna be staff because there are a lot of people kosing these days and all i can do is report so i wanna help more people and let them keep their loot

I have been play for 1 year

Steam profile url: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295344624/

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2018 11:05 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

You're a good guy and all, but you're barely on the fourms and yesterday you were asking how to post an application for a shop. I believe you should learn the community a bit better.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 11:32 am
Jaguar080
(@jaguar080)
New Member Customer

ur right i am not on web as much thats why i dont know how to make a shop 😀 if u suggest i should be on the web more often i can be

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2018 12:16 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Like a lot of the staff say, get your name more out on the discord and on the fourms then apply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 12:22 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 4:03 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

-rep Has no reputation what so ever and is barely on the discord, no one knows him as shown by what opti has said above ^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2018 2:50 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Hard to know you when never seeing you - Get out and be more active and earn some good reputation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 10:04 am
Share: