SKK0504's Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

SKK0504's Staff Application

SKK0504
(@skk0504)

Hello! It's me again, SKK0504. I applied a while ago and was told to wait a little longer a build up a reputation. So here I am almost two months later. I haven't been as active as a should be due to me moving (It sucked  😧) but I'll be more active now that I have settled in. I have been apart of Nylex's ever-growing community for about two months now. I have a good grasp of the rules and understand discipline well. (I learned it the hard way unfortunately.) I help new players out in the server when I can and would love to a more useful asset to the community and servers. I have been a moderator on other unturned servers which have sadly shut down. I really enjoyed the experience and would love to do it again.

My steam profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281716564/

I hope I can make a great addition to the team!

SKK0504

Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2018 11:03 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

I have seen you on the server a tiny bit every now and then.... never on the forums on the discord.... Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2018 5:17 am
Wallah
(@shiskebab)
Eminent Member Customer

Never seen you on the server buddy 

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2018 1:32 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

I've never seen you on the server -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2018 2:04 pm
SKK0504
(@skk0504)

Alright, thanks for the feedback! I'll be on a lot more often now that I don't have to worry about moving and will try to establish myself more on the discord and forums. Oh and Cole, how's the cloth shop going?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2018 3:28 pm
Share: