Paradox Edge's Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Paradox Edge's Staff application for the Unturned DayZ Roleplaying Server.

Paradox Edge
(@paradox-edge)
New Member Customer

Hi. As you might have guessed from the title, I'd like to apply for a Moderator/Admin position in the DayZ Roleplaying server of unturned. Here is my reasoning...

I have been playing for a few days now on the server (About 3 days at the time of writing this post) and from what I have experienced I can say with confidence that I would fit perfectly in the staff. Why? Well, I have noticed a distinct lack of Moderators and Admins when I have been active in the server. And playing through these 3 days have been a nightmare. I have been killed on sight 4 times and have had a failed KOS 1 time (He had the worst aim possible but clearly was aiming for the kill since there was no zombies around, nor other players.). All these people have clearly broken the rules of the server, but there has been no Admin around to punish said actions. So they have gone free.

I have had previous experiences with being Admin in other Unturned servers and I have never been revoked of said position. I Never abuse my power or troll others (The most I will do is occasionally spawn myself an item or two to skip hours of grinding). Every server I have been an Admin on I have been praised for good judgement and intuition. As well as detective skills.

I live in southern Sweden. Skåne. I am 19 years old as of this post so I am of legal age.

Here is my Steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153936074/

I hope to become a member of the Staff to help keep the Unturned Roleplay servers free of griefers and KOSers. I also hope my application is of great quality to you reading it.

With best regards. Paradox Edge.

Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2018 12:25 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

-rep who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2018 2:01 am
Paradox Edge
(@paradox-edge)
New Member Customer

A new member of the community trying to get into a position to help everybody.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2018 6:37 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Oh this is funny, the people who play for 3 days and think they are qualified, there have been some people in this community who have been here for 2 years and are active and are not staff, also who are you? Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2018 11:23 am
Share: