My Staff Applicatio...

Notifications
Clear all

My Staff Application -I know I may not be accepted because I have been banned but I thought I would give it a shot

Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well First, I dont look at the staff position as a chance to Abuse, Harm, or Take Advantage of the players or the community. I see the "Staff Position" as a chance to help the community and its players. I trust myself that I would make a great part of the Staff member because I have had experience in the past such as other applicants of the forums. On the server I was admin for I mostly helped with KOS situations and problems with the forums. But on Nylex's servers I am very active on the discord, servers, and forums. I give my opinion of peoples topic if they have been banned or KOSED. I hope into Discord and chat with some of the members of the community if they dont mind my presence. All in all I hope that the community and the staff team with support me and my choice to apply.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have played these servers for nearly two years and it has been one of the best experiences in my life.

Steam profile URL:

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2018 4:29 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Just because your friends with the admins doesn't mean there going to get their dicks out for you(Metaphorically). At the end of the day they have to give their honest opinion of how they think you would administrate. They cannot be bias because they're you friends. Also, I disbelief there is enough effort put in to this. From what i have seen in game as well is that your a pretty stubborn folk and you have KoS'd me recently but that out the way i don't think you fit for staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 6:03 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Smh not gonna add more stuff and drama I just agree with Fin and wanna add one more thing, there are lot's of guys out there trying to be good just to cover their bad side, so far you are the most obvious one  🙃 I have seen your attitude in-game as well think you can escape from it by trying to be a good boy lol let's not go this far Ima just say -rep :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 7:13 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

I understand all of it and they wont and I'm not trying to get them too I just thought I should try. Ok thanks for your opinion

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2018 4:30 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

"I dont look at the staff position as a chance to Abuse, Harm, or Take Advantage of the players or the community."

Oh, good old memories, where you bought mvp+ just to spawn a shit ton of items for yourself, kill everyone you saw with your custom kits, raid everyone with your other custom kits, oh and lets not forget how you were spawning loads and loads of stealy wheelys and steal my 3 planes in a matter of seconds. Don't try to hide it, you will always have the same face whenever i see you.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2018 7:19 am
Juan Taco
(@juan-taco)
Active Member Customer

" Well First, I dont look at the staff position as a chance to Abuse, Harm, or Take Advantage of the players or the community"

Boi don`t u remember after ages and ages of abusing kits and MVP+ to destroy the community? I think u gotta have ur memory checked.

Just as alexzip says:Don't try to hide it, you will always have the same face whenever i see you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2018 8:51 am
Celerium
(@celerium)

Well,You Would Have Expanded Your application,But Still... -1 REP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2018 7:52 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Oof 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2018 9:07 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

-rep know the guy read the app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2018 2:51 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

-rep, makes empty promises, hates people strongly, is a fag. no.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2018 9:14 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

"Dra9onmaster27" how can I be making empty promises when I never promised? How can I be a fag when you dont even know me? Are you apart of my everyday life? Do you have proof that I am a fag because last time I checked I was straight. So before you just assume or accuse or blame someone for doing something make sure the facts are right? I know im not gonna get accepted it was a long shot but every time someone posts it gets negativity? For example we called Scorpian toxic right? But you just showed signs of being toxic... So theres that I know I can be but when someone did negative rep I didnt say anything bad on this Topic I know im not getting accepted so no need to be a prick.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2018 3:44 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

"Last time I checked I was straight". When was the last time you checked, just out of curiosity. NOT saying you are gay but I'm just making sure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2018 5:56 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Yaaa, may wanna recheck that gay test mate. You typed a longer paragraph arguing with me then your actual app. I would say no, and another -rep from me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2018 9:31 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 9:41 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Hi Amazed.
I read through you application and the staff and I have came to the conclusion that you should not be staff. Here's why:

First of all you have been banned for breaking rules. This simply gives a bad influence on the team as a whole.

Secondly, the team already has two current Community Moderators, Dolan and myself. As of right now we don't necessarily need any more.

Another reason is you said you are active yet these couple weeks I haven't seen you not once in the discord or the servers. Make sure your going to be active when applying, it really helps!

lastly, you got a rather large amount of down votes by the community and NO upvotes! Unfortunetly this says that you might not be the most trusted person in and around the community.

Sorry to say you were DENIED If I was you and you really want to, apply in a couple of weeks and next time put more effort in to your application to prove you really are fit for the position.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 9:55 pm
Share: