Moderator Applicati...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Moderator Application (2nd attempt)

Page 1 / 2
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

A little bit about me:

My name is Dominick Luis Estrada.  I was born in Paulding county Georgia and and partially (half) Hispanic. I have always loved acting and dressing up as a kid and also had a passion for video games and I think that's part of the reason I love this community so much. I have a dog and a cat and spend most of my time playing unturned or going out with my friends on weekends.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Experience

I have been on these servers for about a year now and have a lot of experience here. Some people argue that having being experienced isn't a valid point I personally think it's a great point. The longer you've been around the better you understand how things work.

Activity

Im constantly on the servers, forums and discord. I try to be in the servers as often as possible but when I don't have the time or opportunity to im constantly checking discord or the forums seeing if anyone is seeking help or just needs to ask a question. 

Safezones

One of my favorite things to do on unturned is to build especially when it involves roleplay in some way shape or form. I would always love to build these cabins on overgrown or chernarus that had that comfy cozy feeling to them with kitchens, bedrooms, tvs and sometimes little mail boxes at the front door. They were a always raided though. I would like to build a place without having to fear it would be raided. Where people would go to to sell and buy or just congregate with friends or strangers. Safezones just have that nice apocalyptic feeling almost like a little market or flee market.

Player Activity

Well most of us know that sometime in the near future nylex will be uploading a new video and when he does, lots of new impressional players will join. Every time I hoped on to a server I would always see some new player confused at why they were just randomly shot. I want to change that I want to be able to help give the new members a chance get the roleplay experience they come here for. Possibly even stop some from becoming the kosers you see across almost all the servers. The more staff/mods the better right? I mean the more people we have helping the easier it will be to maintain the servers.

Abusing

I would never even think of using my powers for my own personal gain or for the soul purpose to harm others. I do realize there have been younger staff members that have abused there admin abilities and I understand it hard to trust new people but I assure you I would never do anything of the sort.

Roleplaying/Maturity

I would consider myself a decent roleplayer and so would a lot of my friends and allies. I try to stay in character as much as possible and usually don't break character unless I really need to. While only being 14 I've been told bye friends family and even teachers that I am very mature for my age. And most people that get to know me would agree How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  about a year in total

Steam profile URL: I currently can't get my steam id I will edit this later

I understand if your a bit hesitant but just try and give me a chance I won't let you down 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 3:12 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

"The more staff/mods the better right?"

Wrong.

quality>quanitity

Posted : 18/10/2017 9:55 am
crazy bob reacted
Dolan
(@dolan)

Well let me reword then. The more good mod/staff the better

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 11:36 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Again, wrong.

Quality>Quantity.

Posted : 18/10/2017 12:11 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

ok... I wont interfere on what u guys are talkin about but ill give Dolan a +rep

Posted : 18/10/2017 5:06 pm
Dolan reacted
Dolan
(@dolan)

Ok rawr, if you have a large amount of GOOD admins/mods that generally a GOOD thing. So having a good quantity of quality admins is a good thing yes?

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 7:44 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Ok rawr, if you have a large amount of GOOD admins/mods that generally a GOOD thing. So having a good quantity of quality admins is a good thing yes?

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 7:44 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

I apologize for that double post my internet is a bit slow atm

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 7:45 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

5-6 months back, when moderators and WL wasn't a thing, we had so many 'good' people that were good for staff right? skip 5-6 months and look at them now. Get me?

Posted : 19/10/2017 10:11 am
Dolan reacted
Dolan
(@dolan)

Ok,yes I understand your point but I hope you don't think I would ever do what some of those guys did. I also understand its hard to trust anyone new applying seeing how stuff like that has happened in the past but you've known me for a decent time and I hope you trust me.

Topic starter Posted : 19/10/2017 11:13 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Regardless of the "More good mods/staff the better" comment, I believe Dolan would make a decent moderator. He's not inherently bad or commanding in any strong way but is quick to see when something is wrong and needs correcting. Whether it be Discord spammers to KOSers, I cannot see him abusing or being rude in any way, so he get's my tip o' the hat! +Rep.

Posted : 20/10/2017 3:21 am
Dolan reacted
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

+rep pretty good guy, doesn't act like an asshole and he's a decent guy.

Posted : 22/10/2017 1:30 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

+ rep, He criticized my RPing abilities but besides this he makes a great candidate!

Posted : 22/11/2017 6:08 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

stop bein a cunt rawr, dont forget u complained about a specific someone for doing the same thing..

Posted : 22/11/2017 9:18 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Active on discord 🙂

Posted : 23/11/2017 3:23 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: