Maggen`s Staff appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Maggen`s Staff apply.

Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I live in Europe. 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because i have alot of time to spend on the server and i know the server. I want to make the reg servers a great place and a place where people actually want to spend hours on hours. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  About 1+ year probobly.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228843012/

Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 12:38 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

shortest app ever

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 12:53 pm
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

If i get my point out in few words  its better not gonna waste peoples time writing long paragraphs

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 2:22 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

they look for people who put dedication into writing the application, your supposed to right you will make the server a better place, what you can do to help, any experience you've had etc

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 2:27 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

No.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 6:33 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Maggen

If i get my point out in few words  its better not gonna waste peoples time writing long paragraphs

Even if you have pointed it out in a "few words" I suggest you should explain it as well as I can see there is nothing in your application that describes you or anything else aside from being a "good staff member" or "making the community better" those are just common words used in most of the staff applications made by others and time has usually nothing to do it is useless having a 1k hour on a community if you have a certain attitude or something as an example so basically there is nothing special in your application. That`s all best of luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 4:39 pm
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

that's a damn straight answer man xd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 2:50 pm
Nightshadow
(@blackjack04190)
Eminent Member Customer

Saying "I will be a good staff member" is like saying "I will be a good president so can you please vote for me"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2017 4:03 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

TBH, I've only seen you once on the server, and that was on Canada+. You followed by saying "this server is going to shit", a few months back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2017 12:10 am
Share: