Legitimate applicat...

Notifications
Clear all

Legitimate application because Rawr is a party pooper

Page 1 / 2
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Lads, I think it's about time I handed in my application.

I'm a Europe-based member of the Nylex community.

I'm finally writing this thing because I've had it with these motherflipping KOSers in these motherfrigging servers! I swear, most of the time they don't even speak English. Now, this might seem as something I am writing because I am salty about a child besting me in an FPS game, and that may be partly true, but I am mostly doing this because it's been a long time coming. 

Now, if there is a perk of having me on the staff team, it's that I often lurk the servers during periods that members of staff are off, increasing potential staff presence in the case I get accepted. Of course, this being such a good deal, what are the downsides? I've never been staff on any Unturned server before in my life. Granted, one must start somewhere, but I doubt that is a bonus point in my favor.

As for my history? I've been sporadically visiting the servers ever since the summer of 2016. Often returning in time to partake inthe rise and fall of a mighty organisation or two. 

I think that about covers it, if any member of staff has any questions, be sure to ask.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pillsofdoom/

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 2:28 pm
Dolan and mradir05 reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Fam i like you but you can stop these kosers by reportng and the only time i've seen you report someone is in page two on report player.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 4:58 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

Fam i like you but you can stop these kosers by reportng and the only time i've seen you report someone is in page two on report player.

Under current conditions, recording every action I make would be more difficult than just being able to resolve the situation right then and there.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 5:12 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: Jeff the Pilot

Under current conditions, recording every action I make would be more difficult than just being able to resolve the situation right then and there.

Yeah but what if the story really doesnt make up in both sides?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 6:12 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

another thing is that your not active on forums at all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 6:17 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

I see no reason to be active on the forums, and I more than compensate for the fact with activity on Discord.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 6:31 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Yeah but what if the story really doesnt make up in both sides?

Could you please clarify what you meant?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 6:32 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I've never reported player, yet I stopped countless KOSes from happening and also turned KOSers into good people. You don't have to report a player, it's just if you do, a staff will do the job instead of you. (the job being resolving the situation.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 7:00 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I'll get back to you, Jeff. I'll have to vouch for you on the basis of experience with you rather than this application ofcourse, but I'll see.

also calling me a party pooper just reduced your chances by 99%

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 7:01 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Bout time you applied for staff, you get my tip of the hat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 7:18 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep, living meme

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 8:02 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

+rep talked with him on discord seems chill, Hope you make it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 8:29 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: MrRawr

I've never reported player, yet I stopped countless KOSes from happening and also turned KOSers into good people. You don't have to report a player, it's just if you do, a staff will do the job instead of you. (the job being resolving the situation.)

Yet you are barely on

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2018 11:18 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep know the guy read the app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 7:05 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I see no reason to be active on the forums, and I more than compensate for the fact with activity on Discord.

-+rep/=rep Well you are an good member and an active one in Discord, yet being a staff is more important in game and in forums because it is where you help players as a "Staff" member, not just being active in Discord and removing/kicking/banning people who posts invite links or spam sh*t in the server if you have no reason to be active in both forums and in game, then why would you go for staff in the first place? would even just suggest getting helper roles for Discord just incase.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 7:27 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: