Kaneki/Ice/Loyal's ...

Notifications
Clear all

Kaneki/Ice/Loyal's Staff Application For Chernarus

KanekiPlayzGamez
(@kanekiplayzgamez)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
My Previous Experience With Sever Staff Is With Garry's Mod I'm A Admin On A Sever That Gets 10 Players In about 10 Minutes. I Know How To Listen To Both Sides Of A Story Before i Judge What To Do With Situation. I Was Also HOS Or Head Of Staff On My Friend's Friend Sever
i Rose To Co-Owner Of The Sever I Also Have My Own Sever Of "Blue's Bootleg RP" It Gets A Few Players Here And There Before Some Of The
Staff Retired The Sever Would Get 24/24 Almost Every Weekend The Weekdays There Would Have Been Somewhere Around 7 Players Daily I Was Also Admin On A Rust
Sever It Was Very Popular I Help Find Glitches In There System And Found Other Things. On A Semi Rp Sever I Was Head Admin And Helped Everyone Who Needed Some
Help In Any Shape Or Form. I Was Staff On A Sever That Was Very Unpopular Until i Hoped On And Started Helping With The Back Up Off About 1032 Report Over 2 Weeks
I Was The Only Staff That Got On And Did Any Work For The Sever. The Owner Never Got On And Layed Me Off And Then He Closed The Sever Due To Financial Issues/Troubles

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Staff Member (200 Words Minimum):Why I Think I Should Be Staff Is I Can Find Issues For The Sever Such As Some Of The
Newer Glitches. I Can Also Code I Can Make Some Things That Would Benefit The Staff. I Also Like To Do Visual Design I Love To Draw And Sketch (Pm Me
For Pictures) I Could Design Art For The Sever. I Can Deal With Situations Very Well I Never Get Ang-
ry I Have A Very Good Temper And Won't Burst My Bubble Very Easily. I Have Been Bullied Most Of My Life So If Someone Insults Me It Won't Affect Me In
Anyway At All Because I Have Built And Emotional Shell So Nothing Gets To Me Accept Things In My Family. I Can Also Help Anyone That Needs It Like I
Said Before I Can Help Everyone Without Getting Angry. As I'm Writing This As Of 5:35 June, 4/2018 I Have One Day Of School Left So I Can Get On Over
The Summer After 8:00 In The Morning. I Am Also Active In My Community I Volunteer At My Local Animal Shelter. I Also Love To Help Anyone With Issues With Their Games.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 weeks Very Fun And enjoyable have had to lay low because of kos

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/noonewantsmearound/

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2018 8:09 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Who are you? Your not active on forums.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2018 10:52 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Did you double-space or something? This hurts my eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2018 12:27 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

-rep; the first time I've ever seen you on the server was yesterday, and you're a new member on the fourms. I've also never heard of you on the discordo channel.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2018 4:06 am
Wallah
(@shiskebab)
Eminent Member Customer

I am a very active player, i play 8 hours a day and i've only seen you on the server once, you are not active in the discord channel or on the forums.

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2018 11:02 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

-rep I have never seen you on the server or the forums, oh I forgot I can do this, Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2018 5:16 am
Share: