Grimm's Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

Grimm's Staff App

Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a good staff member because I have been on literally every side of the community, I have been on the good side, I've been on the bad side, I've been on the favored side, and I've also been in the unfavored side. I know what each side wants, and I also know what each side needs. I think I could make a huge positive impact on the URP community because I feel I am respected by most members. I am also a great contributor to the community in providing great RP opportunities. I would play not as a "God" but more of an authority figure. I wouldn't let all the power go to my head, I would hold myself to standards.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): roughly a year and a half

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143953280/

Topic starter Posted : 09/11/2017 11:03 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

if you didn't rob me with ur big long sword that 1 time maybe id let you be staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2017 11:07 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

- rep you tried to get Nylex to execute me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2017 11:07 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

You killed me and all my buds one time in a RP scenario. -REP. Jokes aside the whole thing is pretty broad and general? I mean there's no definitive "This is me, this is what i'm going to do." You say you've been on the "good" side and the "bad" side, examples please? I don't mean to bash you I realize you've been in the community a long time and you ARE respected by a lot of people who've been here long enough to know you. I'll give you my thumbs up but it doesn't excuse the very broad, generalized, nondescript, normal looking application. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2017 2:54 pm
Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

lol thanks....?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/11/2017 7:16 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I haven't seen enough of you on the forums or on the discord; try to get in touch with the side of the community that actually needs help (check out KoS reports, unban, comment your opinion, et cetera). For now, it's neutral.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2017 10:26 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Very, very orgasmic voice. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2017 4:32 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I mean, I have no idea what you mean by the "good side","bad side", or whatever side. Also, don't just throw around "respected", I haven't seen you on the servers personally, and by what some of the replies say, it seems like you aren't. Then again, none of the staff play this so called "God". They're all authority figures, not some vending machine. And yes, as you say, you'll provide "RP opportunities", which is good, but you have to build up a reputation for yourself. If you already fail RP, then how will you provide RP opportunities.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 6:56 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

I mean, I have no idea what you mean by the "good side","bad side", or whatever side. Also, don't just throw around "respected", I haven't seen you on the servers personally, and by what some of the replies say, it seems like you aren't. Then again, none of the staff play this so called "God". They're all authority figures, not some vending machine. And yes, as you say, you'll provide "RP opportunities", which is good, but you have to build up a reputation for yourself. If you already fail RP, then how will you provide RP opportunities.

I haven't seen you on the servers for more than while; don't talk.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 7:27 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

How do you know I don't play offline...? Or early in the morning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2017 11:23 pm
Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

how can you play on the servers offline? XD makes absolutely zero sense

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2017 11:07 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

@RagingLemon: In all honesty and very politely said: STFU. Just because u don´t know him doesn´t mean hes not aligable for staff. On the other hand, if you complain about someone, you shouldn´t have the past here like you have. o/ -tips fedora-
 Grimm gets an upvote from me, hes a known person here in the community and he´s in a good standing with 95% of the community, even tho he had mishappens in the past, he´s a gud guy now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2017 11:08 am
Grimm reacted
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

@Pimp, What past? I'm kinda confused. Also, it's different knowing him and seeing him from your perspective. I haven't seen him my self, so that doesn't mean you have to be very rude.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2017 8:49 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

@Grimm I have him as a friend on steam. So sometimes I play games when my status is set to offline.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2017 8:50 pm
Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

ohh gotcha, I didn't know that's what you meant XD apologies

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2017 1:08 am
Share: