Dylan's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Dylan's Staff Application

Dylan
(@dylan)

Region - (North America) EST

Why I would make a good Staff Member - I think I would make a good staff member because I am on almost all day on the discord server I am always checking the forums and on the unturned server frequently (except for now cause unturned is shit). Whenever I can I try to help Nylex with his videos whether that means being a bullet sponge, running a pub or being a citizen in the background. I am a very friendly individual and I am either friends or chill with a majority of the staff team. I have past experience with being an admin on a server I helped Cole in hosting a server and owned a number of servers in the past. A skill I would like to pick up on is modding whether that means making a detailed map, making some backpacks or vests, making guns, making shirts and pants, or maybe some furniture mods to spice up the server and videos.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers - I have roughly 2680 hours in the game and I have probably logged 300 hours into the server.

Steam URL - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110965713/

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2018 3:20 am
Dylan
(@dylan)

I have an addition to my application and that is that I wanted to point out that I am a very good builder especially when it comes to the admin editor so i can detail stuff used in the video to make it visually pleasing.

This post was modified 6 years ago by Dylan
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2018 1:17 am
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

i would love to see you as a staff/mod and your building skills are amazing +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 10:45 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

You would be a good staff but I know me and others never see you on, it would be nice to see a active staff on the team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 1:37 pm
Dylan
(@dylan)

I would like to get on more but the game and server wore out fast so I don't got anything to do. If I was staff I might feel a bit more inclined to get on maybe help tidy up shops. Make an even better pub things like that. I'm also currently working on a better Canada map with modded spawns and a much more apocalyptic feel. If I go through with it and its good I could get nstm to make NPCs for it so i would like for anyone who sees this to vote here it will only take 5 seconds and I would really appreciate it.

This post was modified 6 years ago by Dylan
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2018 3:07 pm
Dylan
(@dylan)

Also, Nylex challenged me to make a 1x1 so here is some pictures.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2018 3:14 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Nice job on the building, you got some skills in detail and imagination for the building.
Guess we can see you soon with Moderator under your name on discord, since i think we should give you a shot on it. Active is mainly what is needed on the staff team at the moment.

This post was modified 6 years ago by Swug
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2018 8:34 am
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Great lad, needs a bit more activity on the server but I'm not gonna nitpick since the majority of the community is cool with you.

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2018 12:40 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Great lad, needs a bit more activity on the server but I'm not gonna nitpick since the majority of the community is cool with you.

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2018 12:41 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2018 12:41 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

-rep bad builder

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2018 10:40 pm
Dylan
(@dylan)

aww man at least I didn't tell you to post that

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2018 10:46 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Dylan raped me and my five kids and they enjoyed it , great experience for the family ! +rep 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2018 3:05 am
Share: