DNAxBlaze's Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

DNAxBlaze's Staff Application

DNAxBlaze
(@dnaxblaze)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Canada/Ontario 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I want to become staff to help prevent issues. The way i plan on doing this is helping anyone who calls for a admin or needs assistance. For example if some one was KOS, I would take their request and talk to them, I'd get both sides of the story and figure out whether this was KOS or not. I can help insure the rules are enforced and treat everyone fairly. As a Admin it is my job to keep everyone happy and safe. The community is suppose to be a fun and safe community. But at times someone might bully another player and the way to deal with this would be talking to them and asking them to stop. You always want to end your sits appropriately. And as a Admin i must obey the rules i can not brake them and will not brake them. I want to make this community great!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Few Months 

Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176211147/

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2018 11:13 pm
Ronan_Kingston
(@ballisticbeaver)
Eminent Member

This looks pretty good to me but the problem is with a lot of people (even me) is that sometimes not many people on discord know us and this is a big problem. That's why my application was denied. Join the discord server if you haven't already, then come back after more people know you. (I'm not officially staff or moderator of any kind so i can neither accept or deny this application) 

discord.gg/nylex I believe this is the discord server(although if not I think it might be case-sensitive so try capitalizing Nylex)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2018 12:38 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2018 10:43 am
Share: