BlackDiamonds staff...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] BlackDiamonds staff application 3rd Attempt

BlackDiamonds
(@blackdiamonds)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Canada PCT

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I plan to improve the experience of players on the not very popular Nylex servers. I want to be a respectable staff member to players. I want to help everyone to the best of my abilities. And help new players understand the rules and guide lines. I have bean a player on the Nylex servers for a long time and i understand what the people want and are missing. I'm a very nice person i personally think i would be good for the job. I am a very calm person and can deal with hard situations with ease. I'm very active  i will not ignore people in need of help. I love to build and that's  what i'm gonna do that's what i have bean doing for some people, Of course for a cost sometimes it doesn't go as plan .-. but anyway. I'm not gonna abuse i have bean a player long enough that i understand there is no need to. I'm a decent role player i noticed that most of the Nylex servers have lost its role play touch and i wanna help fix that. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2 years about 2000 hours or so

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299000631/home/

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 2:06 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

"I want to help everyone to the best of my abilities. And help new players understand the rules and guide lines." First of all, you don't need to be a staff member to do either of these things. You also mentioned helping people build (you don't need staff to do that either). Then there's  the fact that me nor anybody else knows who you are (In this community of course) so, im going to have to deny this application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2018 4:50 am
Share: