Application for Mod...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for Mod/Staff (Last and Final one :3 lol)

Page 1 / 3
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):                       

middle east (eastern Europe to be close)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community

1st of all Am I always active In the community? Yes I am always active being a staff takes much responsibilities and you always have to be active all the time to participate every event especially in discord I am always active in there talking to everyone online and responding to questions especially to the new players I`m also active in game and I have some spare time in case someone needs help in game and I might come to give aid on that player`s needs but there are times I might be offline basically because of school or got work to do but mostly I am online.

2nd Do I have a good attitude? Well yes from my name The Friendly Hitman I am always friendly to everyone in the server new or old I treat everyone fairly and I always have that helpful attitude towards new players who needs help/guidance and proper manners to the community because we all know that everyone doesn't like staffs that has a bad attitude and manners with proper attitude as a staff we can also be a role model for the community 

3rd Am I good at communicating/socializing? well yes its a part of a staffs job to communicate with everyone in the community and making new friends and to understand someone`s opinion suggestion feeling etc.. so that we can understand each other clearly without misunderstanding each other and answer everyone`s questions for example if u have any questions to ask u can just ping me when I'm online in discord so I can answer you at anytime if I'm online

4th Am I fluent in English? yes I`ve been studying English in my childhood as a international language used to communicate with everyone with proper grammar and spelling it is highly required as a staff to learn and speak proper English to communicate with everyone at all time since we don't know each others mother language we use English as our language to speak and understand each other 

5th Do I do things fairly? well of course especially if your a staff you must treat everyone fairly and never abuse your authority which makes you a bad staff towards the community and to everyone especially to those who are new who seeks help and guidance through the community  and making a better community 

And as a summary for my staff application or could be a summary of me :3 I, The Friendly Hitman or also known as AdazaHunt by some of the players would like to apply for Moderator and what makes me think that I can be a good Moderator? well according to what I said u must have every attributes that are needed to be a Mod like being Active, helpful, friendly towards the community and as a Mod my goal is to help and make the community better for everyone and to help them all the time if possible and do all of my responsibilities as a Moderator and promise not to abuse my authority and use it for the good of the community and even if your a Mod it is also part of your job to follow the rules that are stated to the servers even the basics like KOS and RP...

That's All!! Hope that you will accept me as a Moderator thank you for your time reading all of this and whatever your decision is or your opinion ill just read it and keep it on mind as I can use it to improve and thank you! 🙂 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I had been playing UnturnedRoleplay for more than 5 months and in those time I did lots of stuff and had fun playing and doing RP with the community and met lots of new players from those times I have kept lots of memories...

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/202273577/

Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2017 1:55 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I know him on the discord and I can vouch he's a good feller. From what I hear he's also active on the servers, which anyone who can stand public servers for long periods of time and still stay chill and friendly like he does, deserves a medal. My tip o' the hat to him. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2017 2:07 pm
[]DarkStar
(@darkstar)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2017 4:50 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I am relatively new to this community and I have not seen much admining been done on the server so it's a bit hard for me to judge what your exactly looking for in a moderator/staff member.

But I've got to know Hitman quit well  the last months and I think having him active as mod/staff could help improve the athmosphere on the servers.

He's on a lot, he's very helpfull and a nice dude...

So for what it's worth + rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 9:04 am
Surger
(@surger)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep

Go adaza go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 4:43 pm
Surger
(@surger)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep

Go adaza go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2017 4:43 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

I think Adaza would be a perfect staff member (:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2017 2:00 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Adaza/Hitman would be a great staff/moderator. Friendly and Helpful. Of all in the community, you should definetly choose him. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 9:18 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Thanks! I appreciate your comments and suggestions :D.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 10:48 am
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2017 2:47 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 6:18 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep deserves to be mod unlike me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 11:54 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

+rep deserves to be mod unlike me

Lemon we are all equal we have our chances we just have to wait for it to come, be patient and you will have your turn once everyone changes once it's your turn you will be deserving to be a mod and lead everyone with dignity believe in yourself. And thanks for your comments I really appreciate it!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 1:35 pm
Sky
 Sky
(@sky)
Active Member Customer

+ Good Application
Throughout my time apart of the Unturned Community, I've seen and looked through many staff applications. This fellow seems to have the determination, goals, and willing to improve upon anything that seems like an issue. Even in Discord, he seems friendly and doing much as he can in his power to help others in need and answer questions asked by players. In my point of view, he deserves the position and would be an efficient and valuable asset to the staff team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2017 1:45 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

+rep known since day 2 on server, he has great potential

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2017 4:17 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: