Admin application f...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Admin application for CANADA+ roleplay

da commanda
(@da-commanda)
Active Member Customer

Hello my name is Tigran Mkrtchyan . The region that I live in is North America . I think I would make a good admin because I am a former super admin in a game called Gmod and know how to deal with hackers and people who trash mouth . The things i can do for the community is stoppingthe filthy scumbag humans of the earth or hackers from getting near the server and kicking all those who KOS . I have been playing CANADA+ for a year in a half . Finally my steam URL is  http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonniy/   

but be warned i may bring up dead memes 😲 and lost my original account

Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2018 4:16 am
da commanda
(@da-commanda)
Active Member Customer

my discord name is 05 da commanda

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2018 5:52 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied. We don't need a rogue administrator silencing all of those that disagree with him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 1:56 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

no opinions here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 6:48 pm
da commanda
(@da-commanda)
Active Member Customer

Where did i go wrong

I really want to know what i can to show you that I will be a good admin 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2018 12:00 am
da commanda
(@da-commanda)
Active Member Customer

and what makes you think that I will go rouge 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2018 12:03 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

This was the line that gave me that impression. "know how to deal with hackers and people who trash mouth" If you wish to have a chance at becoming an administrator you must have some kind of reputation in the community. The most important people to give an impression to are the moderators and the staff who you may frequently talk to on the discord. We do not give out staff to just anyone who asks for it of course.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2018 12:53 am
da commanda
(@da-commanda)
Active Member Customer

if i left the "know how to deal with hackers and people who trash mouth" part out and if i was always on the discord would i get the admin job?

btf it says "you do not have permission to send messages in this channel" 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2018 6:44 am
da commanda
(@da-commanda)
Active Member Customer

so if i post memes and every one in the discord sees it and talk about if for years to come will you let me get admin then ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2018 6:56 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

You've already been denied. Get yourself familiar with our discord and make some friends so you have a higher chance is what I say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2018 7:58 am
Share: