Notifications
Clear all

TIE_Pilot's shop

TIE_Pilot
(@tie_pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

What server you would like a shop on: Russia Roleplay #1
-What type of merchant you are looking to be (weapons, food, medical, general etc). General. I will sell a bit of everything but cater towards weapons, ammo, and fuel a bit more ( I have access to food and medkits though).

-Make sure you have read and agree to the shop rules. I have read and agree to all shop rules.
-A link to your steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091793034/
-List 2 friends that can reference you are a good RPer and shop owner: Simplyoreo, got him some fuel and talked to him in the SZ. Simon Smiths, traded with him for a bit and helped him out with supplies for his shop.

Posts will be reviewed by forum admins/moderators and they will contact you if they decide to give you a shop

Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2017 2:26 am
SimplyOreo
(@simplyoreo)

Nice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2017 2:30 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I'm not a voice here, but what would make your shop unique and stand out from the others... What measures would you take to help make ur shop the best? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2017 9:59 pm
TIE_Pilot
(@tie_pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

I love trading, I would be very active with my shop. I also have access to a lot of gear with my rank (not trying to show off), which means I can give my customers access to military grade equipment. I understand how to sell and how to not make things overpriced, and how to treat my customers with respect. I will ensure that they get a good deal when they go to my shop.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2017 2:43 am
Share: