Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] SHOP APPLICATION 2

greekperson
(@greekperson)
New Member Customer

This is a shop application for shop number 4 at the custom server. I want to make a gun shop that supports the new players with low prices. I would consider myself and active member of the server so I would like to have a shop of my own to make my time and others time more pleasant. I understand the rules of a shop and I am a friendly guy.

Thx for your time 

I would appreciate it if you give me this shop

Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2018 4:48 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 4:55 pm
Dylan
(@dylan)

damn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 4:57 pm
KiwiAnarchy
(@kiwianarchy)
Eminent Member

read pinned messages about gun shops

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 8:09 pm
dady
 dady
(@dady)
New Member Customer

This is a shop application for shop number 4 at the custom server. I want to make a gun shop that supports the new players with low prices. I would consider myself and active member of the server so I would like to have a shop of my own to make my time and others time more pleasant. I understand the rules of a shop and I am a friendly guy.

Thx for your time 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2018 2:56 pm
dady
 dady
(@dady)
New Member Customer

Thx for your time 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2018 2:56 pm
Share: