Structure Health In...

Notifications
Clear all

Structure Health Increase- Raiding becomes harder!

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So as many of you know, building a base on a vanilla server can last for days, sometimes even weeks! however when you build a base on our servers you're lucky if it lasts a day. All it takes is for someone to go on a quick 30 minute loot run to gather raiding supplies and then destroy your base. I reckon its this easy because of the higher loot spawntables along with vast amount of modded gear that's available- some of which is quite OP. To combat this I've decided to increase all structure health meaning it'll take more supplies to raid bases and bases should last longer.

So I'm pretty glad to say people can finally feel safe dedicating time and resources to creating their home without too much worry that it'll be gone the next day. 

Of course if you disagree with these changes, perhaps you think structures are too strong or are still too weak, feel free to let us know as this change may take some fine tuning and tweaking to get right, so feedback is greatly appreciated!:) Enjoy...

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 1:52 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

How strong is it now in percentage?

Could use some statistics for future bases :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 8:20 am
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

I made a sky-base on Russia, and while i was still making the roof it was raided. Then two more times the same day, all by different people. I think the health upgrade will help with that. Ty noolux

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2017 12:40 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It takes around 2 C4 (or 1 and a few shots with a dragonfang) to take down 1 wooden wall, metal is around 3 or 4 C4 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2017 3:22 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

It takes around 2 C4 (or 1 and a few shots with a dragonfang) to take down 1 wooden wall, metal is around 3 or 4 C4 

3 or 4 C4

Damn.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2017 6:10 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: