Notifications
Clear all

About whitelist

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

About Whitelist
A whitelisted server is a server that is only joinable by people that are put on a list, named the whitelist. This means not just anyone can join and you have to apply to be put onto the list. Our whitelisted servers are for those who are passionate about roleplaying and want a mature and safe roleplaying experience. Our whitelisted servers are modded however mods are subject to change. Plugin wise we do not have any kits, TPA's or anything that can break RP. This also means store items DO NOT work on the whitelisted servers.

Head over to the servers page to find whitelist server details:)

How it plays out within the server
People on the whitelist server play completely IC (In Character), meaning they do not metagame, and only act upon and within their characters knowledge. Interaction and value for characters life is massively favoured over gear. The typical mindset is trying to have your character survive in an apocalypse, meeting many different characters along the way and making choices that trigger a great interaction and benefit the majority, whilst still remaining the freedom we like to encourage. Most people's characters are friendly, robbing and especially killing is very rare. If this sounds like the type of roleplaying you'd be interested in, take a look at the whitelisted rules that go more in detail, then feel free to apply!

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 3:58 pm
Relaxing reacted
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Is there a player limit?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 7:12 pm
TheLolVlog
(@thelolvlog)
Active Member Customer

Every server has a player limit. It's impossible to have infinite players. Im guessing its gonna have around 30 slots

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 11:19 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

It has 24 slots, which is the default max amount one can have for a server. any more than that the prices skyrocket and your server doesnt even show on the serverlist, unless it has rocket plugins.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 11:06 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Since I pay for a dedi machine and not individual servers I can stick any amount of slots on there, I just don't wana weaken server performance and stuff, If eventually the whitelisted server becomes really packed I'll increase slots:P

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 5:23 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

ohhhh, well on an avg. around 8 ppl are online at a time when i play. If it gets to being nearly full, like regular chernaurus, then instead of bumping the capacity maybe you should consider just opening up more servers on different maps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 1:14 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Rawr my opinion differs here right now the whitelisted is very low on people but if it ever gets to the point it has a good amount of people on it, then I believe increasing slots is the better option, since not only is the map of a good size, I do not wish to split up the whitelisted community.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 10:35 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

nobody can play on a single map for a long time.. I understand that it will split the whitelisted community, but we will need new maps at some point.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 6:35 pm
gsop reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

That's not how roleplay works, you need a proper map, and then the interactions will make people stay.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 7:07 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

nobody can play on a single map for a long time.. I understand that it will split the whitelisted community, but we will need new maps at some point.

That is your opinion, you sound like a COD player saying that you need to play all maps... like holy shit go play the Pub servers if you wanna play different maps, it will cause so many problems people hopping around all the servers and such nonsense. And what Opti said. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2017 7:08 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

emphasis on the invisible 'eventually'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 3:12 pm
Gamingtime25
(@gamingtime25)
Active Member Customer

I have items that i put in my characters background that will help me roleplay.  I certainly don't need them if you can't fulfill my request i understand. You'll see what I meen when you look at my character background.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/whitelist-application-attempt-4/   

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 12:07 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

please dont ask people to look at your application,  it will get looked at eventually and they are currently closed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 8:41 pm
Share: